• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Apparently Officer Eugene Donnelly is just a dick! He graced the pages of the DD in 2014 for drunkenly attacking a woman in her apartment while wearing nothing but his whitey tighties. Well Officer DipShit is back at it again assaulting 2 cops...hopefully a little better dressed.

Here's the link to his first preformance...

And now for round 2....

An NYPD cop who claimed he was sleepwalking when he broke into a Bronx woman’s apartment and attacked her in 2014 was just busted again — this time in Baltimore for allegedly assaulting two police officers, sources tell The Post.

Officer Eugene Donnelly was suspended again and assigned to Brooklyn courts following Monday night’s arrest in Charm City, where he allegedly became combative with two cops who were responding to a call for disorderly conduct, police sources said Wednesday.

“When they tried to restrain him, he got nasty with them and spit in one of their faces,” a source said. “He’s suspended again.”

He also allegedly kicked one of the officers in the groin, another source added.

Donnelly was charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of assault.

The disgraced officer was previously arrested in 2014 for drunkenly knocking down the door to a 30-year-old woman’s Woodlawn apartment in only his underwear, and punching her repeatedly — just the day after being honored with the NYPD’s Combat Cross.

“Sometimes I’m a good guy, but sometimes I’m a bad guy,” he allegedly told his victim at the time, according to court papers from the arrest.

“When they tried to restrain him, he got nasty with them and spit in one of their faces,” a source said. “He’s suspended again.”

He also allegedly kicked one of the officers in the groin, another source added.

Normally either one of those acts would get you some stick-time.

“Sometimes I’m a good guy, but sometimes I’m a bad guy,”

You're half-right, fucknut.

He sounds like a dude you could totally date and immediately entrust with your small children and pets. :penguin:
#WhatsNextForThisFool
On this site, you're not far off.
Post automatically merged:

If you're still employed you must have some significant dirt on somebody asswad
Dirt? The man must possess the entire town dump!!!

Back