• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sheevaa

Trusted Member
Found Oblivion for cheap. Played it on my 360, and it worked fine. Took it to my friends place, and it wouldn't read it. We tried other games and they wouldn't read either, now.
I came home and tried other games in my Xbox and they work fine...I'm leery about trying Oblivion again though:p

Oh, weirdly enough, I had bought Oblivion for her for her PS3 last Christmas, and she played it once then her PS3 wouldn't work anymore either....I'm kinda on the shitlist right now, lol.

I'm just wondering if any of you had any problems like that with Oblivion or if it might just be her system?

That's what I saw when I was looking online. The only problems were lagging and crashing. Well, I'm not taking the blame then, her system was just shot. Thanks Morbid, just wanted confirmation:p

i have had an xbox eat oblivilon. really, it burnt a ring into the disk. but oblivilon takes a while to load at times anyway.

i have had an xbox eat oblivilon. really, it burnt a ring into the disk. but oblivilon takes a while to load at times anyway.

That happened to a copy of Oblivion that we had when our cat tipped the Xbox over. Sucked, but xbox was fine (thank god). We got a new copy of Oblivion, but I never finished the storyline. It was just like Morrowind to me- I played for hours and hours but I never cared about the story. Plus all the alternate plane shit annoyed me and gave me a massive headache.

Back