• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1568816452280.png

A nursing aide charged with sexually assaulting multiple women in assisted living facilities told police that he had a “fetish for older females under his care,” according to Florida court records.

Falo Kane, 32, was arrested Monday on four counts of sexual battery of the physically helpless. He is locked up in lieu of $400,000 bond on the felony charges.

In a series of arrest affidavits, investigators accuse Kane of committing four separate assaults--two in 2016 and two this year. Pictured at right, Kane allegedly digitally penetrated victims, fondled their breasts, and sought to have them touch his penis or perform oral sex.

The victims in the two alleged 2019 assaults are wheelchair-bound.

When questioned by police detectives, Kane reportedly confessed to the assaults, saying that he was sorry he “crossed the line” with elderly patients. Kane said that he had a “fetish for older females under his care,” noted cops, who added that Kane “wrote a generic apology letter to all of his victims.”

Kane has been a licensed certified nursing assistant since October 2006, according to Florida Department of Health records which list no public complaints or disciplinary measures against Kane.

The alleged assaults took place at four different institutions in Pinellas County. Records show that Kane has also been employed, sometimes briefly, at other Florida rehab facilities.

Remarkably, Kane found employment this year with at least two facilities despite the fact that he was convicted 16 months ago of misdemeanor battery against a female hospital patient.

The victim in the 2018 case told police that Kane inappropriately massaged her arms, legs, and inner thighs, and came within inches of touching her genitals. When questioned by police, Kane acknowledged that the massage was not medically necessary, adding that he rubbed the woman “because I thought she would like it.”

Kane “wrote a generic apology letter to all of his victims.”

Dear _____________________,

Resident of:
Sunnyvale Retirement Home [ ]
Happy Acres [ ]
Can-Soc Hi-Dens Elder Residence Pod 3A [ ]
Fields of Dreams Elder Care Home [ ]
(choose one)

I, __________________________, sincerely apologize for:

digitally penetrating you [ ]
putting my willy in your mouth [ ]
trying to put my willy in your mouth [ ]
performing medically unnecessary massages upon your elderly person [ ]
digitally penetrating myself while leering at you [ ]
giving you a blinkie [ ]
other [ ] (Please Specify. Use back of form if necessary. _________________________________)
(choose all that apply)

Sincerely,

I reported a private nursing home to the State last week. Of course, every single carer interviewed lied and when they spent time watching them they changed to doing what the State expected them to do and not what they had been doing. The result of the investigation was that none of my allegations could be corroborated. I told the State rep who called me with the results that I was disappointed that not one of those workers had the courage to tell the truth, that I appreciated how quickly they investigated, and that I don't regret doing the right thing despite the fact that others didn't do the same. One of my complaints was that the people being hired were often not even CNA's and had no training at all from the owner of the facility. The patients there all have dementia/Alzheimers but they seem to go downhill too rapidly; one died in April and one just died last week which is when I called the State. The woman was throwing up blood and the owner wanted the carers to give her liquids. The carer in charge refused to do it, but she denied to the State that they'd been asked to do it in the first place.

Back