• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Would you forgive her

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters
Stats say women commit the majority of infanticides when the victim is the child of the perpetrator.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say some women don't work.
Some women are willing to open their legs so that he provides everything. Other women aren't willing to pay that price on instead work for their own money. Each woman is different.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say some women don't work.
Some women are willing to open their legs so that he provides everything. Other women aren't willing to pay that price on instead work for their own money. Each woman is different.
It was implied. :rolleyes: idk what kind of women YOU'RE used to, but maybe it's something about you that attract ain't Shit bitches :shrug:

Ok not to change the subject back to the OP but..

I don’t know about you (link is wonky for me so didn’t read full story) but when I gave birth to both of my kiddos, they laid them on my chest and let us both have time holding/bonding with them before whisking them off for bathing, apgar, etc. I’d sure as hell know if my newborn had been switched when the nurse returned with a/my squeaky clean nugget. I’d examined every inch of my new creatures head to toe upon their arrival! Yep..10 there. Yep 10 there..

Unless she had some oddly convenient matching baby Memory game going on.

Ok not to change the subject back to the OP but..

I don’t know about you (link is wonky for me so didn’t read full story) but when I gave birth to both of my kiddos, they laid them on my chest and let us both have time holding/bonding with them before whisking them off for bathing, apgar, etc. I’d sure as hell know if my newborn had been switched when the nurse returned with a/my squeaky clean nugget. I’d examined every inch of my new creatures head to toe upon their arrival! Yep..10 there. Yep 10 there..

Unless she had some oddly convenient matching baby Memory game going on.
I had early bird emergency csections with all of mine .. I only saw one out of the four right when they were born and the one who had serious problems not for about 4 hours per hospital rules and epidural.. happens unfortunately

Latest posts

Back