• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Would you forgive her

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters

Prettypink513

Church Member
In Zambia, a nurse suddenly found Jesus so she decided to confess that she has ruined people's lives. Oh, did I forget to mention that she's dying from cancer. Elizabeth Mwewa was a nurse for 12 years at UTH in Zambia. Sister Switcharoo says that between 1983 and 1995, she swapped close to 5000 newborns because it was fun. Nurse Nutcase admits "I know I sinned against God and may he forgive me for that. I am also asking Zambians to forgive me for the evil things I was doing to innocent children. I have caused some faithful couples to divorce after going for DNA Tests," She expects to go to heaven now because....well....Jesus.

One of my son's was switched at birth. Someone got the erudite scholar and hard working, respectful son, and I got the slob who throws his underwear on the ground, quits college, and becomes a self-taught tattoo artist who happens to have dyslexia!

Millions of men are victim of paternity fraud every year. It's nice that a few women get a small taste of their own medicine for once (even though these women still have actual children who were raised by someone else, unlike male victims of pf)

Would love to know what loser is really the kid’s father if you’re the best alternative.

Last edited:
One of my son's was switched at birth. Someone got the erudite scholar and hard working, respectful son, and I got the slob who throws his underwear on the ground, quits college, and becomes a self-taught tattoo artist who happens to have dyslexia!
OMG :hilarious:

Men aren't mules, but I suspect you might be an ass. Wear condoms if you don't want to be a dad.
Aaaaand Kittyskyfish for the win!!!
Sex is just the price women are willing to pay for a relationship with men, which is what they really want. ~ Stephen Fry
I can see you'll be very popular around here:penguin:

Back