• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

A woman in Cornelia is accused of murdering her 3-month-old daughter after allegedly beating her to death, according to police.

Elba Maureen Santiago, 25, has been charged with murder, cruelty to children in the first degree and two counts of aggravated battery after the child died at the hospital on April 8.

Authorities determined that the baby suffered from trauma consistent with child abuse and she died because of her injuries.

A man, who identifies himself as the child's father, called 911 from the motel room. In the call, obtained by 11Alive, he frantically begs the dispatcher for help, as a child cries in the background.

CALLER: My newborn is not responding ... She is closing her eyes. I'm trying to keep her awake.

911: She is passing out?

CALLER: She doesn't have any strength. You all get here now or I'm loading her in the car ... she doesn't feel right.

911: Ok.

CALLER: She doesn't feel right. She keeps closing her eyes.

911: Ok. Ok. Listen. She is probably having a seizure. Ok. If she's shaking, she's probably having a seizure.

CALLER: Nothing happened to her I promise ... my wife called me and she said my daughter's eyes weren't straight.

911: Ok.

CALLER: F---ing cops. Now we have cops here.

911: That's ok. They can get there sooner, sometimes. That's fine. '
Mother arrested for murder after allegedly beating 3-month-old daughter to death

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you holding back? Tell us how you REALLY feel... ;)
Its a fucking repugnant monotheist shit-stain of a religion. If it was invented today it would be labeled a hate group. Their so-called god is one lame ass deity, I don't know how many times I've seen some goatfucker in a man dress jump up, shoot wildly and yell "Allah Akbar" just before turning into a smoking pile of offal, hitting fucking nothing. If that bitch Allah actually does exist he sure doesn't give two flying fucks about his slaves.

Last edited:
Its a fucking repugnant monotheist shit-stain of a religion. If it was invented today it would be labeled a hate group. Their so-called god is one lame ass deity, I don't know how many times I've seen some goatfucker in a man dress jump up, shoot wildly and yell "Allah Akbar" just before turning into a smoking pile of offal, hitting fucking nothing. If that bitch Allah actually does exist he sure doesn't give two flying fucks about his slaves.
What religion?

I didn't see it mentioned.

Islam actually is pretty similar to Christianity... As far as religions go, they're more similar than they are different.

It's funny that everyone forgets (or is just too ignorant to give a crap) how the Islamic revolution that we think of as "backwards" is only about 50 years old.

What you're talking about is religious extremism and terrorism. Happens everywhere and in all religions.

And by the way, saying shit like "goatfucker" is straight up harmful. To them and to you. You know they aren't fucking goats any more than you're fucking bald eagles. You're just making it clear to everyone how uncomfortable you are with other cultures. Talk about backwards.

1643352369304.png

NAME: SANTIAGO, ELBA MAUREEN​

INCARCERATION DETAILS
MAJOR OFFENSE: MURDER
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE: 04/08/2029

CRIME COMMIT DATE: 04/02/2019
SENTENCE LENGTH: 25 YEARS, 0 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES​

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY​

INCARCERATION BEGIN: 05/26/2021

INCARCERATION END: ACTIVE

Islam actually is pretty similar to Christianity... As far as religions go, they're more similar than they are different.

It's funny that everyone forgets (or is just too ignorant to give a crap) how the Islamic revolution that we think of as "backwards" is only about 50 years old.

What you're talking about is religious extremism and terrorism. Happens everywhere and in all religions.

And by the way, saying shit like "goatfucker" is straight up harmful. To them and to you. You know they aren't fucking goats any more than you're fucking bald eagles. You're just making it clear to everyone how uncomfortable you are with other cultures. Talk about backwards.
lol, you opened up a 3 year old dead thread to point out one comment I made on a now heavily admin-modified thread? You could have least read the other comments to know my opinion on Christianity.

As for your "assessment" of me when I call violent fuckturds who worship a piece of shit god "goatfuckers" (lol), your amature psychology is quite off.

Back