• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
You’re a teenage girl in the girls restroom doing what you need to do When seven boys enters the bathroom. You don’t know why they’re there you just know you’re uncomfortable when you want to leave. You go to leave and one boy blocks your way you try again but they still block your way. A boy grabs your arms you take your knee and shove it into his groin as hard as you can and then you run out the girld restroom.
To add insult to injury you get suspended from school for using violence am not allowed to go to the prom. Oh by the way the boys who were there blocking your path that you get to go to prom and little discipline Because students are not allowed to use violence in self-defense.
And the whole bit about the transgender student had nothing to do with this story and Almost reads has it was a valid excuse for the boys to do what they were doing without consequence
We don’t advocate violence as a means for students to attain safety. If a student does use force, we have to evaluate that incident.-North Pole High School superintendent Karen Gaborik
https://fox17.com/news/nation-world/student-expelled-for-bathroom-incident

School officials say students have been disciplined after a girl kicked a boy in the groin when he entered the girls’ restroom at an Alaska high school.

Fairbanks North Star Borough School District Superintendent Karen Gaborik said in a statement Monday that a group of North Pole High School boys had apparently gone into the girls' bathroom to protest the use of the boys' bathroom by a student who is transitioning from female to male.

The transitioning student reportedly posted a selfie from the boys' bathroom. That apparently angered the group of boys, who wanted to take their own picture to show their displeasure.

The Fairbanks Daily News-Miner reports only one boy made it past the door frame when the girl confronted the group.

The girl’s family told the Anchorage Daily News that she was expelled. Her family told the Washington Post they will be seeking an appeal of the expulsion.

The school district says seven boys were disciplined in connection with the incident.

Republican Rep. Tammie Wilson publicly criticized the school’s handling of the case.

“I don’t care why the boys were in the bathroom,” Wilson said. “I just wanted to make sure I had this opportunity to tell those young ladies at North Pole High School . . . if you ever feel threatened for your safety, whatever force you think you have to give, I will stand behind you. And so will your community. Not for those boys who were where they didn’t belong.”

Wilson said she would have taught her daughter to do the same.

“Was she supposed to not protect herself?” she said. “She was where she belonged. They were not.”

I'm curious though if a girl happened to make a guy feel uncomfortable does he have the right to hand her an infertility causing assault too?
It works both ways, I suppose. Then again, I'm already infertile so it wouldn't affect me much. I'm also not sure that "uncomfortable" is the appropriate adjective here. Several boys marched into a girls' restroom--was the girl alone? Did she feel threatened? I sure as shit would feel more than uncomfortable if seven boys entered the restroom (or any room) where they didn't belong if I were in there.

I also subscribe to the old-fashioned notion that you should use the restroom that coincides with your anatomy. But that's just me.

To protest on principle, only one boy needed to enter the girls bathroom and take a dump and a selfie. Instead they went for the mob approach. The assault was wrong, and she could have run screaming. I have no sympathy for any of them.
The transitioning student reportedly posted a selfie from the boys' bathroom.
Attention whore.

A kick in the "groin" of a girl does nothing, her reproductive organs are internal. A kick in the groin for a boy can lead to lifelong disability and even death.

But I guess it's just the nature of degenerate white people to laugh and celebrate when they hear their fellow human getting maimed. Where I'm from if a girl did that to a boy she'd be dragged out to the town square and have a burning stick inserted into her snatch.
I think all of us on this site are at least a wee bit degenerate. That's why we're here! And from the sound of it, where you're "from" isn't much better. I'd be willing to bet they'd insert a burning stick into her snatch but give the boy in the same position a royal title or seven sheep or some such. Amiright?
Post automatically merged:

A kick in the "groin" of a girl does nothing, her reproductive organs are internal. A kick in the groin for a boy can lead to lifelong disability and even death.

But I guess it's just the nature of degenerate white people to laugh and celebrate when they hear their fellow human getting maimed. Where I'm from if a girl did that to a boy she'd be dragged out to the town square and have a burning stick inserted into her snatch.
Sorry, JacquesAzz, but I must add that I do not condone maiming of any human, but we're talking self-defense and fight or flight here. She chose fight and I don't blame her one bit.

Last edited:
The girl’s mother was reached Tuesday and declined to comment pending her daughter’s hearing in an appeal to her punishment, which the mother said was indefinite expulsion.

I would sue and withdraw my kid from that shitty school. That attitude verging on "reform school" or "junior prison" on the part of school administrators has to stop. They're spending as much time harassing students, usually for minor infractions or even hearsay, as they do teaching; probably more!

The one trapped in the bathroom that is not allowed to defend herself.
Yup. And the other girl that was in there at the same time. Odds are I could find more too, if students who are the recipients of unlawful force are prevented from meeting that unlawful force with lawful defensive force.

--Al

Latest posts

Back