• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Two people were arrested after a North Carolina man allegedly had $10,000 and his pants stolen from him as he was preparing to have sex with a woman he had just encountered while his girlfriend waited downstairs, police said.

Bryce Mason, 23, and his girlfriend, Gracelynn Bradeberry, were arrested in connection with the January incident, The State reported Saturday.....

Hopefully that will teach him to keep his dick out of strange bedrooms, "open relationship" or no. Keep rolling the dice, and eventually it's you that's gonna get rolled.

And who the fuck carries ten grand on them?

Not that I'm saying he deserved it.

I think is girlfriend set him up ... like how would these two people he just met know he had ten grand ... which isn't very much actually when you consider the 4 ... maybe 5 way split.
Post automatically merged:

Why would his girlfriend be waiting downstairs? I don't know many women who would wait while their man had sex with someone else.

jokes ... seriously ? Lot's of people have open relationships. I guess it depends on the man ... like some men wouldn't be able to handle the fact that his partner simply doesn't care.

Them: Say you love me ... say you hate me ... but i'll be wrecked if you say you don't care.

Last edited:
Back