• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
2dj7a5v.jpg
16c6lux.jpg
208jwa9.jpg

This is a pastor from a pentecostal church. I looked up on State of Florida and he's registered 3 churches.

-
A disturbing story out of Seminole County where three people have been arrested on charges related to the sexual abuse of three young girls.

One of those charged is a pastor.

[...]

What’s worse is that the girls’ family pastor knew about the alleged abuse and did not report it to law enforcement.

Normail Perez is the man accused of sexually assaulting three young girls over the past seven years.

[...]

he was even caught in the act by Irma Torres, who has also been arrested.

Torres told investigators the girls went to her multiple times saying that Perez was touching them inappropriately, but never reported it to law enforcement, instead, Torres went to the family’s pastor, Cesar Chin.

When Chin was questioned he told investigators that he knew something was going on but he did not have any proof at that time.

He also admitted to providing counseling to the girls for the past year as the alleged sexual assaults were happening, with sexual abuse happening as recently as last week.

[...]

Today all three defendants are behind bars facing a laundry list of charges ranging from sexual assault on a minor, child neglect, obstruction of justice and failing to report suspected child abuse.
http://mynews13.com/content/news/cf...icles/cfn/2014/7/18/_3_adults_facing_cha.html

Last edited:
No doubt this was greed motivated. Those pastors in the Pentecostal churches rely on the tithe and offerings of each member.

How much could one member contribute: I prepare taxes in tax season and I have numerous church people that come to me; one family gives as much as $17,000 per year. That's not the norm, the norm is $7,000-$20,000.

Cesar Chin is a pastor of the money, greedy bastard.

I really need to know more.

Was the mother here legally? Because if not she may have been in fear of going to the police and went to another pastor thinking he would make it stop.

If she is a legal citizen then fuck her.

Was the mother here legally? Because if not she may have been in fear of going to the police and went to another pastor thinking he would make it stop.

Fuck her either way. Illegals have more rights in America these days than citizens so she has zero excuses.

She caught him in the act, there is no excuse.

Not true. They don't have more rights.

How do you figure? Many come here and start collecting benefits (food stamps, cash, wic, housing, medical), get a drivers license, the right to vote in our elections, and then have legal rights that prevent their deportation. I think it's fair to say they have more rights when they get for free what most legal citizens have to pay for.

How do you figure? Many come here and start collecting benefits (food stamps, cash, wic, housing, medical), get a drivers license, the right to vote in our elections, and then have legal rights that prevent their deportation. I think it's fair to say they have more rights when they get for free what most legal citizens have to pay for.
Do you know this first hand? Where do you see they have a right to vote?????

My hubby was illegal up until a few years ago. He crossed the desert walking 17 years ago. We didn't get a thing free.

Do you know this first hand? Where do you see they have a right to vote?????

My hubby was illegal up until a few years ago. He crossed the desert walking 17 years ago. We didn't get a thing free.

In a stunning ruling, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down an Arizona law requiring voters to present citizenship proof to register in state and federal elections. (Watch the video at the link of undocumented immigrants voting in the 2012 presidential election)
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/599...hat-illegal-aliens-can-vote-in-u-s-elections/

In 2011, the internal auditor at the IRS found that the agency paid $4.2 billion in tax credits the previous year to people who were not authorized to work in the United States.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...lose-of-some-medicare-benefits/#ixzz387yl0GQI

I have no problem with immigrants who come here for a better life, who work and contribute. There's a problem when people come here illegally, most are not immunized (that's a huge problem!), and get money, food, and medical assistance without contributing at all.

Not true. That's right wing media bullshit. But let's not divert the thread.

Low income people often go for therapy with their church because their insurance won't cover it.

I can list the number of ways that a lot of the people who work in those offices rule out people who are fraudulently trying to get said benefits, and that includes illegal immigrants. There are numerous hoops you have to jump through on proving who you are and where you live as well as how much you make to see if you qualify for those benefits you just listed.

There are lots of regular ole crunchy American's who do not immunize either. But that's neither here or there.

What I find sad is that the pastor did not report it. I can see him hiding behind the fact that hey, he's a pastor and he's been sworn to secrecy, but the mother there's no excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't report it because of what china said, he was greedy and was getting funds from the family for the church. Who knows. I just hope they are tried and convicted for their failures (mother and pastor). As for the abuser, I hope he rots in the jail cell.

@penelopejo, many of these fundamental church pastors have no theological education. They simply read the bible and were a leader in their church and don't like something the pastor said and they decide to start their own church.

Pastors aren't held to the Seal of Confession that Catholic priests are. 99% of pentecostal pastors are not there for you to confess your sins to them, you confess to Jesus on your own and ask him for forgiveness.

2 Corinthians 5:17 is where they base it on, If anyone is in Christ you're a new person, your past sins are forgiven. (Quoting from memory lol not the exact wording)

@penelopejo, many of these fundamental church pastors have no theological education. They simply read the bible and were a leader in their church and don't like something the pastor said and they decide to start their own church.

Pastors aren't held to the Seal of Confession that Catholic priests are. 99% of pentecostal pastors are not there for you to confess your sins to them, you confess to Jesus on your own and ask him for forgiveness.

2 Corinthians 5:17 is where they base it on, If anyone is in Christ you're a new person, your past sins are forgiven. (Quoting from memory lol not the exact wording)

We need to start our own church. I'd like to see some of that 7k-17k a month.... :p

And you're a weirdo for knowing all this.

DON'T FEED HER BIG OLE HEAD!! :p
IMG_20140627_152633_zpstres5ymz.jpg

Ps. I know because I was a member of a pente church for a few years:oops:. I had a bible study at my house for the teenagers :eek: they thought I was cool:D .

BUT they couldn't brainwash me and kicked me out. :devil:

We need to start our own church. I'd like to see some of that 7k-17k a month....

http://www.ministerregistration.org/
[...]
Q: Can I start my own church once I become an official ordained Minister from the Christian National Church?
A: Yes, there is nothing that would please God more. When a new disciple creates a house of God to worship and pray, God leads the way.
Q: Will I be able to collect offerings from my congregation?
A: God asks that all faithful Christians contribute to help his work. Whether you run a neighborhood Bible Study or a small town congregation, you will be encouraged to seek financial support from those you lead.
[...]
http://voices.yahoo.com/becoming-ordained-minister-so-marry-friends-11121374.html
[...]
I simply went to this site American Marriage Ministries. There are other sites as well but I found this one to be the easiest. A nother site is Open Ministry.org.
Registering was easy, I pretty much just typed in my name and email address and I was ordained. Becoming ordained does not cost anything but if you want some kind of proof that you are ordained you might want to purchase the Minister Licensing Package for $29.00
[...]

Big return for $29.00.

I'm not going to mention the Catholic scandal, but I will say it is so sad when you realize there is really no one, outside your home, who you can truly trust. When I was a kid, my mom wouldn't have thought twice about letting me talk to our Pastor, SS teacher, Principal, etc. (Though she did have spidey sense about this one man, turns out she was right to keep me away from him! Yeah Mom.) But, seriously, I wouldn't leave my grandchildren in a room with anyone for "consultation". Not unless I could see them at all times.

In a stunning ruling, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down an Arizona law requiring voters to present citizenship proof to register in state and federal elections. (Watch the video at the link of undocumented immigrants voting in the 2012 presidential election)
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/599...hat-illegal-aliens-can-vote-in-u-s-elections/

In 2011, the internal auditor at the IRS found that the agency paid $4.2 billion in tax credits the previous year to people who were not authorized to work in the United States.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...lose-of-some-medicare-benefits/#ixzz387yl0GQI

I have no problem with immigrants who come here for a better life, who work and contribute. There's a problem when people come here illegally, most are not immunized (that's a huge problem!), and get money, food, and medical assistance without contributing at all.
Umm. About that immunizations thing...a startling amount of people , that live here, do not do that for their children, whether it be personal or religious. Not a crime. But the same type of rhetoric ( dirty, job stealing, social services parasites, less than human)was placed on the chinese, irish, russian, italians, cambodians, vietnamese, blacks, throughout our counties beginning and now. Its awful. I understand the play by our rules or youre gone, but these are human beings, who have nothing, came from horrible circumstances. Just saying.

June 17, 2015

A Seminole County pastor was trying to prevent a man from sexually abusing children with religion and prayer, according to prosecutors.

But the abuse continued for at least a year despite the pastor's efforts, prosecutors said.

As a result, pastor Cesar Chin was charged with failure to report child abuse in July. He pleaded guilty to the charge on Wednesday and was sentenced to two years probation, prosecutors said. He also must write letters of apology to the victims, prosecutors said.

The alleged abuser, Normail Reynoso Perez, was charged with sexual battery on a child. Deputies said he was abusing three girls for at least seven years, sometimes on a weekly basis. His wife, Irma Gallegos Torres, also is facing charges for not reporting the alleged abuse. She even walked in on it once, deputies said. Both are awaiting trial.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...r-chin-pastor-child-abuse-20150617-story.html

NORMAIL REYNOSO-PEREZ

Offense Date Offense Sentence Date Sentence
10/19/2006 L/L MOLEST V<12 OFF 18+ 07/22/2015 15Y 0M 0D

10/19/2012 L/L MOLEST V12-15 OFF 18+ 07/22/2015 15Y 0M 0D

10/19/2012 SEX BAT/MINOR,FAM/CUST AUTH 07/22/2015 15Y 0M 0D

10/19/2010 SEX BAT/MINOR,FAM/CUST AUTH 07/22/2015 15Y 0M 0D

06/06/2006 L/L MOLEST V<12 OFF 18+ 07/22/2015 SENTENCED TO LIFE

06/06/2012 L/L MOLEST V12-15 OFF 18+ 07/22/2015 15Y 0M 0D

10/26/2008 L/L MOLEST V12-15 OFF 18+ 07/22/2015 15Y 0M 0D

10/26/2012 SEX BAT/MINOR,FAM/CUST AUTH 07/22/2015 15Y 0M 0D

Detainer Date Agency Type Date Canceled
08/27/2015 ICE ORLANDO DETAIN