• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
MILWAUKEE -- A mother, 28, is facing homicide charges for allegedly getting high on crack cocaine and marijuana, and falling asleep alongside her 4-month-old baby on a couch -- suffocating the child. This is the second child that has died in this woman's care.

In 2015, FOX6 News told viewers about a boy who died when a television fell on top of him. That death was ruled an accident.

Now, Wanda Pena is accused of causing the death of her other child.

According to a criminal complaint, officials were called to a residence on Feb. 7, to investigate a 4-month-old girl who was not breathing and was unresponsive. The Milwaukee Fire Department attempted life-saving measures, but were unsuccessful. The baby girl was pronounced dead at the scene.

According to a criminal complaint, Milwaukee police interviewed the baby's mother, Wanda Pena, who appeared to be lethargic throughout. Pena said she smoked a blunt while caring for her two children on the afternoon of Feb. 6th, and around 7 p.m., she bought $20 worth of crack cocaine and $5 worth of marijuana.

Shortly after, Pena stated she went inside the bathroom and smoked a portion of the crack cocaine. She then went and checked on the children, and returned to the bathroom to smoke the remaining crack cocaine and the marijuana.

The criminal complaint states while high, Pena was lying down on a couch, cradling the 4-month-old baby and was "in and out of sleep" while feeding her a bottle. Pena initially claimed she put the baby in a swing once the child fell asleep, but later admitted she woke up to the baby girl between her leg and back portion of the couch. The child was unresponsive. The complaint says Pena immediately called 911.

During an inspection of the baby girl, a detective found a small amount of copper-colored mesh wire inside her mouth, which is commonly used to smoke narcotics. Officials say Pena had no explanation for how it got there.

In a second interview, Pena admitted, "I think I did fall asleep on her, but I never meant to hurt her." She also stated, "I (expletive) up because my daughter's dead all because of me trying to smoke."

An autopsy was performed on the child, and a final cause of death is pending toxicology. However, officials say it is important to note suffocation/asphyxiation of a child will often not leave any external physical signs of trauma to the body.

A final ruling on the cause of death for the baby girl. However, it is pending the results of a toxicology test. Copper wire used to smoke narcotics was found in the infant's mouth.

If convicted, Pena faces 25 years behind bars.
http://fox6now.com/2018/02/28/all-b...ged-in-co-sleeping-death-of-4-month-old-girl/
pena-433.jpg

Judas Priest it's Mickey Dolenz from the Monkees!
Filthy damn junkie trash.
Her not Mickey.

. a detective found a small amount of copper-colored mesh wire inside her mouth, which is commonly used to smoke narcotics. Officials say Pena had no explanation for how it got there.
What the fuck?

She's already got a visible neck tattoo. She wasn't planning to become an upstanding citizen.

found a small amount of copper-colored mesh wire inside her mouth, which is commonly used to smoke narcotics.
Nothing strange there. It's a messed up junkie home, there was trash all over.

What the fuck?

Okay I'll explain ... its called char. Because of Char boy pot scrubbers ... people take a little piece and stuff them in glass or metal tube or in the bowl in their crack pipes ... you put your little stone on top and then hit it with your lighter ... it act like a bed for the stone to rest and also acts like a filter. Poor crack heads use it on the regular ... crack heads with money use ashes, because they can afford crack and cigarettes. I always used ashes ... and my ritual (addiction is entrenched in ritual) was to do a toke then run to the bathroom and wash my face and hands, because I never wanted to be the girl with the ashes on my nose. (some crack heads, inhale and then pinch their nose and I was one of them)

block-faq.jpg

[doublepost=1519912481,1519912244][/doublepost]
She's already got a visible neck tattoo.

I have a visible neck tattoo ... its cute. Its a little heart and arrow, and a little love at the beginning of one of the scars on my throat.

Okay I'll explain ... its called char. Because of Char boy pot scrubbers ... people take a little piece and stuff them in glass or metal tube or in the bowl in their crack pipes ... you put your little stone on top and then hit it with your lighter ... it act like a bed for the stone to rest and also acts like a filter. Poor crack heads use it on the regular ... crack heads with money use ashes, because they can afford crack and cigarettes.
Yeah but it was in the baby's mouth.

Update

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/09...s-plea-deal-after-2nd-child-dies-in-her-care/

Oh wow ... there are two children that died in her care. How on earth would you ever be okay with yourself after that ?

Her family is probably right ... she just needs to stay in jail.

Could you imagine her working for you ... ? Or even just standing beside her in the super market or something.

Fuck that.

Are you OK with yourself if because of your lack of thought, basic care, neglect that brought about the death of just one child? Two children is the cut off with being OK with yourself?

@Satanica @Prettypink513
December 13, 2018

A Milwaukee mother accused of getting high on crack cocaine and marijuana, and falling asleep alongside her 3-month-old baby on a couch -- suffocating the child -- was sentenced on Thursday, Dec. 13 to three years probation and seven months at a day treatment center.

Wanda Pena avoided serious prison time, as prosecutors agreed to a plea deal.

This is the second child that has died in Pena's woman's care. In 2015, FOX6 News told viewers about a boy who died when a television fell on top of him. That death was ruled an accident.

Some family members at Thursday's sentencing say they're not happy with the outcome.

"Justice was not done and I am very un-pleased," said Lavealea Ball Johnson, victim's grandmother.

Others say Pena's been getting the help she needs.

"Nobody can punish her more than her because she lost a child in this case," said Pena's attorney.

Pena's attorney says her childhood upbringing is a factor in who Pena is today, explaining she was given drugs as a child, beaten and abused.

"My past hurts me every day. I am very sorry," said Pena.

Prosecutors say Pena needs to be held accountable.
https://fox6now.com/2018/12/13/accu...e-sentenced-after-2nd-child-dies-in-her-care/
1544791998942.png

If she ends up pregnant again the infant should be removed from her care immediately.

She has demonstrated an unwillingness to provide a safe and nurturing environment for two children.

Back