• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Tifany Ann Walter, 29 has been accused of assaulting her 21-day-old twin sons causing multiple fractures.

She told Shamokin Officer Raymond Siko II she would never hurt her children but acknowledged she would get angry and overwhelmed by their crying.

When asked if she thought she was rough with them at times, her response, he said, was: "Sometimes, I guess. I just get frustrated."

During interviews with Walter she provided the following information Siko detailed in the arrest affidavit:

On Tuesday she wrapped one of the infants in a blanket and dropped him into a pack and play. When asked why, she replied he was crying and he likes sleeping on is stomach.

The same day she picked up both boys by their arms and at one point fell to the floor carrying one of them but could not remember which one.

On Monday while she was feeding her other son he kept bending his legs under him while sitting on her lap. She grabbed his legs and pulled them out from under him.

She then dropped him onto an air mattress, he landed on his back, bounced up, came down on his stomach. She grabbed him by the arm and rolled him over.

Walter had taken the twins to Geisinger Medical Center near Danville Wednesday night after hearing something pop in the leg of one of them while she was changing him, Siko said he was told.

After examining both infants, Dr. Steven Crellin in Geisinger's emergency department concluded their injuries were consistent with child abuse, he said.

One of the infants suffered fractures of left and right thigh bones and left forearm along with what appeared to be a burn near the mouth and injuries inside the mouth and to the tongue, the affidavit states.

The other twin suffered fractures of shin bone and first rib, what appeared to be burns of the face and nose along with mouth injuries, the document states.

A close examination of the injuries was requested by Walter's mother, Brenda Kulp, because she believed her daughter might have been responsible for them, Siko said.

She explained she had witnessed her daughter get rough with the infants and get angry quickly, the officer said.

When Walter was informed at Geisinger she was being detained, she attempted to pull away and stated she wanted to go home, Siko wrote in the affidavit. She then was handcuffed, he said.

During one of her interviews, Walter related she is bipolar and that she had been off her medication, the officer said.
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/09/mom_accused_of_assaulting_her.html
41707437_896875493850287_4070995544766414848_n.png

Last edited:
A grandmother to one of Tifany Walter's older children says two others were taken away from her.

Arrie Hunsinger of the Bloomsburg area is the grandmother to Tifany Walter's oldest child. Hunsinger says her granddaughter and another baby were taken away from Walter several years ago.

"It just brought back memories because of what happened to Barrett," Arrie Hunsinger said.

Barrett, age 2, and Anna, age 3, are Tifany Walter's older children. Arrie Hunsinger is anna's grandmother. She tells Newswatch 16 both children were taken from Walter.

"He was coming around, he had marks on him, scratches. His eye was bloodshot," Hunsinger recalled.

Hunsinger's family reported Tifany Walter to Luzerne County Children and Youth but says the abuse claim was unfounded. Children and Youth did eventually take Barrett away. Anna was taken away by Columbia County Children and Youth before Barrett was born.

"It's not fair. These kids did not ask to be born," said Hunsinger.

Walter told Shamokin police she has been off her medication for bipolar disorder. Hunsinger tells Newswatch 16 that is what happened last time.

"She knows she needs it. Why did she not get it? If you're a mom and you have medical problems, don't you think you want to get better?"

Hunsinger says the two older children are doing well and living with guardians. The twins are in the custody of Northumberland County Children and Youth.
https://wnep.com/2018/09/14/grandmother-of-abused-children-speaks-out/

It seems Grandma is at her wits end with her kid and honestly I would be too.
Why would you keep having unprotected sex knowing damn well that it negatively impacts your mental health when you are pregnant?
You cant take your antipsychotics while pregnant becos it may cos issues with the baby so its best to have a good emotional support system.
Its clear she doesnt have this and she needs to get her tubes tied snipped and burnt.

1st up...say it with me...
STERILIZE HER!
Next find the sperm donors in her life and take their Jolly Ranchers away.
Then 10 years for her for each twin.

I just do not get how you get frustrated at 21 days.
Heck they are still new FFS!

@Satanica
A mother will spend 2 1/2 to six years in prison after pleading no contest on Thursday to burning and breaking the bones of her newborn twins last September. The siblings were 21 days old at the time of the arrest.

Tifany Walter, 30, of Shamokin, pleaded no contest to two felony counts of aggravated assault in Northumberland County Court. President Judge Charles Saylor immediately sentenced the woman to in state prison with 253 days of time served.

Walter cried as she addressed Saylor, but her words were imperceptible.

The infants had multiple bone fractures and one child had burn marks from Walter when she was arrested last year, according to Shamokin Police.

Officer Raymond Siko spoke with Walter at her home. Walter allegedly told Siko she dropped the children and was sick of the babies crying. Walter told officers she was angry and overwhelmed. She also said she was bipolar, needed medication and “other things,” according to court documents.

Defense attorney Michael Suders, of Sunbury, reiterated these points in front of the judge on Tuesday, asking Saylor to take her mental condition into consideration.

Thus bitch is from my local area-she had 2 children in 2 different counties removed from her by CYS before having the twins-she moved to a different county to have the twins & there’s no communication from county to county and the babies should have been taken at birth but obviously weren’t..

I just do not get how you get frustrated at 21 days.
Heck they are still new FFS!
[/QUOTE]

I get the frustration part. My twins were god awful especially the boy for the first 3 months. Not deliberately obviously, but he cried inconsolably for what felt like 23 hours a day. What I don’t get is doing anything besides trying to console them, let alone hurting them.

Back