• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The parents of two boys were arrested in Lancaster after trying to sell their children in exchange for money or drugs, authorities said Monday.

The couple, 38-year-old Vincente Calogero and Sarah Nilson, 32, were taken into custody after deputies were called to respond to a report of possible child abuse, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said.

It’s not clear what circumstances led to the call to authorities, but a sheriff’s news release said detectives “would like to commend the residents of Lancaster who intervened in response to the danger the children were in.”

Deputies found Calogero and Nilson “had been attempting to give and/or sell their children in exchange for money or drugs,” the release stated.

Calogero and Nilson were booked into the sheriff’s Lancaster Station on suspicion of felony child endangerment, child neglect, and being under the influence of a controlled substance. They are being held on $100,000 bail.

Their two sons were put into the custody of the county Department of Children and Family Services.

Detectives are seeking witnesses to the alleged child abuse, or anyone who was approached by the suspects “in order to give away their children, and/or sell their children in exchange for drugs or money,” the release stated.
http://ktla.com/2017/12/18/parents-...-drugs-cash-in-lancaster-sheriffs-department/
1585030818913.png

Last edited:
Tries to sell the kids instead of selling their asses ... I would have pimped that guy out so fast.
Well you certainly couldn’t pimp her out with whatever that thing is on her face. Not unless you were willing to pay OUT for some dude to hit it.

I also kinda have a feeling that’s his O face.

Anyway, looks aside, fuck them both running backwards. The boys deserve better than these two POSs.

I get addiction. I get desperation. But your own damn children for either drugs or money?!?!

I wonder if he’ll have the same look during all the cavity searches that his future holds. :inpain:

The couple, 38-year-old Vincent Calogero and Sarah Nilson, 32, were taken into custody after deputies were called to respond to a report of possible child abuse, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said.

The call came at 4 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 14, from the 100 block of Avenue J-8, a residential area.

It’s not clear what circumstances led to the call to authorities, but a sheriff’s news release said detectives “would like to commend the residents of Lancaster who intervened in response to the danger the children were in.”

Deputies found Calogero and Nilson “had been attempting to give and/or sell their children in exchange for money or drugs,” the release stated.

Calogero and Nilson were booked into the sheriff’s Lancaster Station on suspicion of felony child endangerment, child neglect, and being under the influence of a controlled substance. They are being held on $100,000 bail.

Their two sons were put into the custody of the county Department of Children and Family Services.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/12...-drugs-cash-in-lancaster-sheriffs-department/

I was thinking at least they tried a one time sale instead of pimping the kids (no sex trafficking charges so far...), but maybe they'd already tried that, or else it would have been next.

That little thang on her forehead in the mugshot looks like it's ready to hatch.

There are no drugs that can fix or help these MFs. Fry them both. Why is she saying she’s glad he’s gone forever? Fucking fat sloppy whore obviously needed him so they could make terrible decisions together. Fuck them both! Poor kids we’re probably in for it if they hadn’t been stopped. Too bad children can’t choose their parents

A Lancaster couple pleaded no contest Friday to felony attempted child abandonment for trying to give away their children, possibly in exchange for money or drugs.

A no contest plea has essentially the same legal effect as a guilty plea.

Under a plea agreement, Vincent Calogero, 38, and Sarah Nilson, 32, will be required to complete one-year drug-abuse and parenting programs. If they successfully complete the programs, don’t break any laws and abide by court orders, the felony could be reduced to a misdemeanor, according to prosecutors.

Their sons, aged 1 and 2, have been placed in the custody of the county Department of Children and Family Services.

Prosecutors said the couple offered the boys to several strangers. They also kept the children in “unsafe conditions,” according to the District Attorney’s Office.

The couple are due back in court June 27, 2019, to determine if they successfully completed the mandated programs.
http://theavtimes.com/2017/12/29/lancaster-couple-pleads-to-attempted-child-abadonment/

Valasca posted a screen shot from 2011 where she's talking about cps investigating more the 1 child, this case is in Dec. 2017 involving a 1 y/o and a 2 y/o... What happened with those children and why would she get a second chance with these babies if she lost custody of her first set of kids... She apparently been a POS since at least 2011 I hope they give these kids a fighting chance at life and find them a good home.

Back