• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Shane Piche will spend the next 10 years on probation.

Back in February, the 25-year-old pleaded guilty to raping a 14-year-old girl he met while driving her school bus.

Piche will also have to register as a Level 1 sex offender, meaning he’s considered to be at minimal risk of committing the crime again.

He will not, however, spend any time in prison. And his status as a Level 1 offender means he will not be included in online sex offender databases, the Watertown Daily Times reported.

Prosecutors had hoped Piche would receive a Level 2 designation, but Judge James P. McClusky said the lesser level was more appropriate since there was only one victim and Piche had no prior arrests.

“He’ll be a felon for the rest of his life. He’s on the sex offender registry for a long time, maybe not the rest of his life because of the level. But this isn’t something that didn’t cause him pain and this isn’t something that didn’t have consequences,” Piche’s defense attorney Eric Swartz told WWNY-TV.

Piche is no longer allowed to be alone with anyone younger than 17.

In a statement the victim’s mother said, “I wish Shane Piche would have received time in jail for the harm he caused to my child. He took something from my daughter she will never get back and has caused her to struggle with depression and anxiety.”

The family may have not wanted the girl to testify and or she refused.

The article states there is only one victim- but how do they know for sure.

The only pain and consequence this man has is that he can't have sex with an underage teen girl.

Fucking disgusting. The truly sad thing is I think he WILL do time and be on the registry, but only after he offends again. I had something along the same lines happen when I was 14, piece of shit only did 6 months. I really hope the kid gets therapy, meds if needed, and can move on. Learning self defense and maybe a support group would definitely help the girl.

Typical News seems to be Leaving out some of the Detail's The man was charged with "third-degree rape" (source) & according to New York Penal Law Section 130.25 it is a "Class E" Felony, most likely following the definition:
Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old
Thus what other states know as "Statutory Rape" As the Victim "did" consent, but was not of a legal age to do so. Don't get me wrong, completely illegal as to what he did, but being a Class E, this makes a bit more sense.

Typical News seems to be Leaving out some of the Detail's The man was charged with "third-degree rape" (source) & according to New York Penal Law Section 130.25 it is a "Class E" Felony, most likely following the definition:
Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old
Thus what other states know as "Statutory Rape" As the Victim "did" consent, but was not of a legal age to do so. Don't get me wrong, completely illegal as to what he did, but being a Class E, this makes a bit more sense.
Always good to see some additional background or research. Paints a slightly different (but still totally unacceptable) picture.

What did she do, give him a pity fuck?

Shane "Your Honor, as you can clearly see that my mating potential is severely limited. You understand, right?" Piche

What did she do, give him a pity fuck?

Shane "Your Honor, as you can clearly see that my mating potential is severely limited. You understand, right?" Piche

Have no clue, and personally don't Care. Was trying to understand why what is usually a Class A or B Felony, and considered a heinous crime would go without any sort of Jail time by a Judge. I answered that; it was a "Class E" Felony, and by New York State Penal Law, a Class E Felony (Violent or Non-Violent) gets No Jail, and Probation. That's Simply the Facts of the matter. If you want to argue right, wrong, moral obligations, or whatever else "feelings" of yours take that up with someone who actually cares ;)

Have no clue, and personally don't Care. Was trying to understand why what is usually a Class A or B Felony, and considered a heinous crime would go without any sort of Jail time by a Judge. I answered that; it was a "Class E" Felony, and by New York State Penal Law, a Class E Felony (Violent or Non-Violent) gets No Jail, and Probation. That's Simply the Facts of the matter. If you want to argue right, wrong, moral obligations, or whatever else "feelings" of yours take that up with someone who actually cares ;)
No argument here. What fugly tubby did was wrong, even if she was a willing little 14 year old tart, if that was the case. Though, I would like to know a bit more of the facts to decide if his sentence was fair or a fucking crime in itself.

No argument here. What fugly tubby did was wrong, even if she was a willing little 14 year old tart, if that was the case. Though, I would like to know a bit more of the facts to decide if his sentence was fair or a fucking crime in itself.
That's the problem, nobody is giving much facts, the only thing i have to go on is he was charged with "third Degree Rape" which appears to be the Equivalent to Statutory. I have wondered if it was originally a first degree charge that got plead down for some reason... but I can't find any evidence of that currently. It's one of the top trending stories in the news right now, so maybe more details will emerge in time.

He was in a POSITION OF TRUST. I don't give a shit if she was a 14 but 3 days til 15 year old HO BAG. HIS job was to drive a fucking bus full of teens. NOT fuck a bus full of teens - or just one clearly unlucky teen. I thought when you were in a position of trust (like a school staff member) this shit was held to a higher standard?!
He didn't meet her while being a loser making tacos at the local taco fucking bell, he was driving a fucking bus full of hormonal, stupid, immature minors. Isn't it pretty established that pedophiles look for jobs like this? Access to their pref'd ages and in a position of control and power? Are we willing to overlook this just because tubby is ugly, fat, a clear loser and 'on his first offense'??? FUCK THAT.
25 is not a 'statutory' age gap in most places. a 18 year old banging a consenting 15 year old and the parents didn't like it, i can understand.
This is a 25 YEAR OLD MAN. And a 15 year old child. FUCK this misogynistic asshole Judge and FUCK the lazy ass dickhole prosecutor. May they never experience the karma of having the same offense visited on their young daughters and grand daughters.

An upstate New York judge is facing outrage for sentencing a former school bus driver to probation in the rape of a 14-year-old.

Jefferson County Supreme Court Judge James McClusky last week sentenced Shane Piche to 10 years of probation, sparking an online wave of condemnation from people arguing that the punishment was too lenient. Judge McClusky also received “numerous vitriolic” phone calls, court officials said Tuesday.

26-year-old Piche was accused of raping the teenager at his residence in Watertown, New York, last summer. Piche, who was a bus driver in the victim’s school district, pleaded guilty to third-degree rape in February.

The petition reads, in part:
“Tell the New York Commission of Judicial Conduct: ‘Judge James McClusky just let a child rapist off with a slap on the wrist. Remove him from his position immediately for his blatant disregard for survivors of sexual assault.'”

The petition also asserts that Judge McClusky “cannot be trusted to protect survivors of sexual assault.”

The petition has received signatures from citizens all across the country. Its creators are looking to get 75,000 digital signatures.

However, prosecutors and Piche’s lawyer say the punishment given by Judge McClusty was appropriate.

State Court Spokesman Lucian Chalfen said the judge was “well within” the sentencing range for this type of negotiated plea conviction. The maximum state prison time he could have received would have been from 1 1/3 to 4 years, he said.

Jefferson County Chief Assistant District Attorney Patricia Dziuba said all parties acted within the parameters set by law and that the prosecutor handling the case sought up to six months of jail time along with probation, supervision and treatment. She declined to criticize the judge’s sentence.

@Satanica
The mother of a bus driver who pleaded guilty to raping a 14-year-old girl but received no jail time has broken her silence exclusively to DailyMail.com to defend her son who she says is being portrayed as a monster.

Piche's mother said he broke down in tears when he told her he was under investigation last September, leaving her in 'complete shock.'

She said: 'It's not him. It's hard to comprehend or understand. It's so unlike him.'

But, she added: 'I support him. He's not the monster he's portrayed to be. There is zero chance of him re-offending.

'Shane has always been a good kid and went from never even having a ticket to a felon in the blink of an eye.

'He has always been too nice, too trusting and a bit gullible.'

Piche's mother didn't want to get into the details of how the two got to know each other, but clarified that Piche was only working as a bus driver on the route the 14-year-old was on for fewer than two weeks before the school year ended.

Piche's mother added: 'Shane took responsibility for his actions. He fully cooperated, turned himself in and has accepted it all.

'He wasn't arrested. He didn't have to be hunted down.'

'While it's still wrong in the law - it happens a lot in this area, unfortunately.'

Piche's mother wanted to make clear that she is no way blaming the victim for what happened, saying: 'Shane was the adult and had taken responsibility for that fact.'

Piche's mother said while they were aware the news of Piche's conviction would make the news locally, they weren't expecting for it to blow up nationally.

The one question I have is - Was this 14yo girl a willing participant or was this a violent, forced rape?

As far as I am concerned, it was rape. She was 14 years old. Any man who has sex with a 14yo girl deserves prison.

But I remember being 13yo in high school. I knew for a fact that there were sexual active (and ambitious) 13yo girls in my year. I'm not going to call them sluts, because at that age they were probably damaged or abused. But they were still making their own decisions.

I don't really know what point I'm trying to make here.... I guess, I'm just trying to say that there is a difference between the force-able rape of a 14yo and the consensual 'rape' of one that has previously fucked 10 other grown men by her own choice.

I'd just like to reiterate that if you are a grown man and have sex with a female under the age 18, you deserve time in a 'pound-me-in-the-ass' prison.

I understand what you're saying, but I think the point in this case is that, regardless of his mental deficiencies, he was entrusted with driving a school bus. He must've exhibited good enough judgment to do that, so he has the intellect to make the decision not to fuck an under aged girl but he decided to do it anyway. I do not consider him any different than any other mature male and believe he should've gotten a prison sentence.

If there's any mitigating factor, it's probably that mom took it easy on him due to his problem and probably didn't teach him about sex and handling sexual feelings, boundaries, etc. Sounds like she sees him as more child than man and raised him that way.

Last edited:
If he wasn't a bus driver, I wouldn't mind this sentence. A 25 year old going for a 14 year old is more likely pathetic over being a pedophile, and he looks like he's a tad stunted and has to be socially awkward. It's the fact he worked for the school and in a position of slight authority that makes me dislike the sentence.

But, he will be banned from all of those types of jobs for eternity, is probably living with his mom, and is now supervised by the state at least. From the minimal information given, it doesn't sound like it's the type of crime that usually involves reoffending, just one where he needs to meet people his own age.

Back