• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Tri-Cities mom who thought her baby would “overcome” his serious head injuries without need a doctor, is going to prison for nearly 2 1/2 years.

Savanna J. Roger, 23, was found to have severe marijuana, amphetamine and tobacco use disorders, according to a chemical dependency assessment.

She recently was ordered to prison under a special sentencing alternative, which cut the standard range in half as long as she follows drug treatment requirements while locked up.

Her boyfriend, Caleb Crenshaw, who abused the 5-month-old boy already is serving a five-year term.

The child now is 2 1/2 years old.

He has been living with his great-grandparents since his mother’s August 2017 arrest in the case. They were awarded custody of the boy in July 2018.

Roger can only have contact with the toddler if her grandparents supervise the visits.

She pleaded guilty in December 2017 to first-degree criminal mistreatment with domestic violence. However, sentencing in Franklin County Superior Court was delayed for more than 1 1/2 years, which included a short stint in inpatient drug treatment.

Crenshaw pleaded guilty to second-degree assault of a child and first-degree criminal mistreatment.

He said in his plea statement that he was admitting the crimes to avoid the possibility a jury would convict him of a more serious charge.

Pasco police were called to the couple’s Sylvester Street apartment for a welfare check on a possible child abuse on Aug. 25, 2017.

A woman had reported concerns about a child’s well-being, saying the baby had trauma to his head, face, back and feet.

She told police she’d recently become friends with Roger and set up an Aug. 24 playdate for their two little ones.

During the playdate, she immediately noticed Roger’s baby had “a fat upper lip that was greenish and split on the inside,” a bruised ear and swelling and bruising on the back of the head.

Roger replied that she’d left her son in the care of her boyfriend on Aug. 23, 2017, when she went to the store. She returned about 30 minutes later to find the bruising, court documents said.

Roger allegedly told the woman she planned to take her son to the doctor one day.

Pasco Officer Jeffrey Cobb went to the couple’s apartment and heard a child “frantically screaming” inside and a man’s repeated shouts to “Shut up.”

After Crenshaw opened the front door, Cobb noticed clothes and other items strewn about the apartment and smelled a strong odor of trash, rotting food, feces and decay.

Crenshaw denied anything was wrong, claiming the baby fell from his arms and onto his face while being fed a bottle. He also said he was afraid his girlfriend would kick him out of their apartment.

Roger said she was suspicious about Crenshaw’s claim that the baby fell on his face.

She later told detectives she recognized her son’s injuries were serious, but feared taking him to the hospital would expose her criminal and drug history and result in the boy being taken away.

She also said she believed the baby “would overcome his injuries without the need of medical help,” court documents said.

The boy was taken to Lourdes Medical Center, where an emergency room physician diagnosed a depressed skull fracture, documents said.
1566866603040.png
1566866688411.png

"She later told detectives she recognized her son’s injuries were serious, but feared taking him to the hospital would expose her criminal and drug history and result in the boy being taken away."

She'd rather hang onto her potentially brain damaged baby in an effort to avoid having him taken away. Yeah, that makes real sense, blue haired bimbo. I think that hair dye fried some of your brain cells.

Who wants to start some islands with me? One where we bring all the trash, and one for all the babies people don’t care about... (to love them not to just leave them lol)

I hope he’s in a safe place now.
To be raised by your great-grandparents though...

Who wants to start some islands with me? One where we bring all the trash, and one for all the babies people don’t care about... (to love them not to just leave them lol)

I hope he’s in a safe place now.
To be raised by your great-grandparents though...

I keep trying to talk everyone into a huge farm called the Demons Rehabilitation.. for kids and animals @Ducky .. where we all volunteer ♥️

Spay the bitch for starters as always.
Useless tart is getting off easy.
Pretty sure the rehab will fail.
She looks weak willed and will only be clean while isolated from the bad stuff.
Once out in the world she will be on that crap faster than a hobo on a can of Beefaroni.

I keep trying to talk everyone into a huge farm called the Demons Rehabilitation.. for kids and animals @Ducky .. where we all volunteer
Sign me up for volunteer shifts to take care of hurting kids and critters!!!
Also can we start an island where we put all the baby rapists and murderers? Let them just have at it - no supplied food/water or medical care. Just drop em there and forget about em.

I'm in! Will there be lion cubs as well as human littles? I'm so there!!
Anything or Anyone that needs to heal or be loved.. only requirement is someday you volunteer if you can and give back what you received and keep the farm going ♥️
Post automatically merged:

Anything or Anyone that needs to heal or be loved.. only requirement is someday you volunteer if you can and give back what you received and keep the farm going
@Sally_Feschuk @Lucky Charms

@Fives My Charm it won’t let me directly reply... I’ve been trying since last night and then remembered I could do it this way lol
YASS IM DOWN LETS DO IT. That would be so awesome though if this actually became a thing.

@Lucky Charms ya that’s the trash island my friend! We should find one that’s horribly infested with mosquitoes and horse flies
@ghosttruck .. you are the man to plan!

@Fives My Charm it won’t let me directly reply... I’ve been trying since last night and then remembered I could do it this way lol
YASS IM DOWN LETS DO IT. That would be so awesome though if this actually became a thing.

@Lucky Charms ya that’s the trash island my friend! We should find one that’s horribly infested with mosquitoes and horse flies

I watched some nature documentary on National Geographic about an island off the coast of South America that is chock full of the most venomous snakes on the planet. Let's send the baby and animal hurters there.

Anything or Anyone that needs to heal or be loved.. only requirement is someday you volunteer if you can and give back what you received and keep the farm going

@Sally_Feschuk @Lucky Charms
I would be there in a heartbeat. I'd love to help. Cuddle, nurture, wipe noses, paint the barn. Anything. It would be my dream come true.

Last edited:
Back