• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman coming down off a methamphetamine high last year, leaving her 7-month-old baby boy unattended for 15 hours before he was found dead, was sentenced to prison.

Calling it a "horrendous case," Judge Charles L. Ricketts III gave 20-year-old Christan Haynes four years behind bars, going well above Virginia's recommended sentencing guidelines that called for a maximum six-month sentence.

Taking the stand Wednesday, Capt. Rebecca Meeks of the Waynesboro Police Department said the baby, Zayden, was found deceased with a "super heavy, gray blanket" and an adult-sized pillow in his crib the afternoon of March 3, 2018. The blanket was used to prop up the baby's bottle, she said.

Waynesboro assistant prosecutor Elysse Stolpe said Haynes had smoked meth three days earlier, which kept her awake. Stolpe said Haynes knew she was about to "crash" and put her rest above the baby's needs.

"She set him up to fend for himself," Stolpe said.

After 12 hours of sleep, Stolpe said Haynes heard the baby crying the next day at 11 a.m. but did not check on him. Three hours later, Haynes, 18 years old at the time, woke up shortly after 2 p.m. and posted a selfie on Facebook. Minutes later, a 911 call was placed after the baby was found unresponsive and face down with one foot sticking out from under the blanket.
1565069563531.png

So wait, she slept for 15 hours straight?!??!! Meaning she left her baby alone in a crib with no one caring for him the entire time??!! Never mind the horrible diaper that poor baby would of had ( I can only imagine, I remember infant diaper days n there was times when not even an hour after I put one of the babies down n they’d poop.. 15 HOURS!) and the only source of food is the one bottle she “propped” up for him. A) obviously that’s not enough for 15 hours B) what if he hadn’t drank the whole bottle n slept thru the night, he would have woken up 5,6,8 hours later n drank that nasty bottle from the night before. WTF LADY? No fucking shit Ms Asshat heard the baby crying at hour 12 poor thing was hungry n had a piss/shitty diaper that absolutely was overflowing that I guarantee it was falling apart. N it was probably a cheap ass diaper to not even the good overnight ones that would hold up better. Nope Meth-Mom spends her money on her drugs n buys whatever is cheapest for child. Douchebag Mom of the Hour. <—- I say hour n not week or even day bc I know I’m gonna be reading about another Douchebag “parent” who neglected / abused / killed their kid in the next 15 min or so.

Latest posts

Back