• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
See I just don't buy the "meth for being aware" thing. Like I said the original article said it was to keep the kids awake. Like that was the big problem, the kids kept nodding off during rape. I don't buy that. I don't buy that meth monster mom would inject the kids with her valuable meth unless there was a larger benefit of some sorts.

Barf. How fucked up are those kids? I'd kill her after I tortured her naked for days on end. Oh the pain and humiliation she has coming to her. Kill it it needs to die.

Monday was the final pre-trial hearing for Michelle Mayer, the Eau Claire woman accused of letting people sexually assault two children for money and drugs.

Mayer’s Attorney, Matthew Krische, told Judge Michael Schumacher that the defense was ready to proceed to trial. Mayer’s trial is set to begin on January 28, and is expected to last five days.

As you know, Mayer is facing two felony counts of child sexual assault, trafficking a child, child abuse, among other felonies. Mayer has also pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her.
http://wqow.com/news/crime-courts/2...DWIaa2Yn78K_sTV0GMWvgeSCyU1Q06dSPL5cDFSH9P3ZI

@Satanica
The case against Michelle Mayer accused of letting men sexually assault two children in exchange for drugs and money has been dropped.

“The state has moved to dismiss this case in its entirety. I've granted that request so the case is dismissed,” said Judge Michael Schumacher.

Before the trial was set begin on Tuesday morning the alleged victim admitted to using marijuana the night before. The defense questioned if she was sober enough to proceed but the judge ruled the alleged victim was competent enough to testify.

When the alleged victim took the stand she only answered a few questions before asking to take a break.

The alleged victim then didn't return to the courtroom, at which point the state made the motion to dismiss the trial with prejudice, meaning the charges can't be brought forth again.

Assistant district attorney Crystal Jensen said, “Given the fact that if we're doing more harm to her than good by forcing her to proceed then I don't know what we're accomplishing. It's been one of the more difficult decisions I've made as a prosecutor.”
The The defense agreed to the case dismissal, all charges were dropped and Mayer has been released from all bond conditions.

Defense attorney Matthew Krische said, “I think it's a bit of shock, tears, joy that she can be reunited with the rest of her family and friends. Joy that she can get out of custody now.”

Krische says the outcome wasn't necessarily expected but that it is a great relief to Mayer.

He added, “I think healing can start now I think this is the right decision to move forward for both of them.”

An Eau Claire woman who was previously accused of allowing men to sexually assault two children in exchange for money and drugs, is facing new charges.

On Friday Mayer was charged in Eau Claire County with new counts of possession and delivery of meth, in a separate case.

Police say after searching a vehicle she was in, they found needles, meth and other drugs.

Back