• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
William Furylan Whitson-Garcia, 20 is being held in the Pittsburg County Jail for allegedly causing numerous injuries to a then 7-week-old child, court documents state.

According to a probable cause affidavit prepared by McAlester Police Detective Brent Gamble, McAlester Police Officer Chris Skinner completed an initial report June 3 concerning a 7-week-old child that was taken to the McAlester Regional Health Center for a spiral fracture of the left arm.

The affidavit states the parents told the officer they had no idea how the injury to the child could have occurred.

The exam found the child to have seven rib fractures, two healing fractures in the legs, along with the spiral fracture in the arm, the affidavit states.

On June 6, both parents were interviewed by Gamble and DHS after signing a Miranda waiver, the affidavit states.

Gamble wrote in the affidavit that Garcia would only tell the investigators that he had squeezed the child “very tightly one time in a comforting manner” and that he may have accidentally caused the injury to the child’s ribs and denied knowledge of the other injuries.

In a June 7 interview, after signing a Miranda waiver, Garcia told investigators that he remembered a day when the child was about to fall off the couch and that he pulled the child’s arm, the affidavit states.

On June 8, Garcia signed another Miranda waiver and admitted to investigators that two weeks prior to the interview, the child was crying, and he picked up the child and “squeezed much too hard around the child’s torso” and Garcia felt like this was when the child’s ribs were broken, the affidavit states.

Garcia told the investigators that he knew he squeezed the child too hard and that he may have injured the child, the affidavit states. Garcia also told investigators that around the same time, he was changing the child’s diaper and he grabbed the child’s feet with some force and that he thought that is what accounted for the healing fractures in the child’s legs, the affidavit states.

The man also told investigators that around May 22 or 23, he went into the bedroom where the child was laying on the bed crying, the affidavit states. The affidavit continues with Garcia telling investigators that he grabbed the child’s arm, and with a great deal of force and a twisting motion, jerked the child up off the bed and toward him.

Gamble wrote in the affidavit that Garcia demonstrated the motion to investigators, and that his training and experience recognized the action performed by Garcia “as the kind of twisting and sudden movement that could cause a spiral fracture.”

Before being placed under arrest, Garcia began to cry and told investigators “that he did not mean for this to happen,” the affidavit states.
Apparently he was found not guilty by a jury even though there was a confession.

Last edited:

The mom has a post which she details what she and her child experienced as well as texts from the man who injured Benji.

I hope the mom has really vetted her new man and puts the safety of all her children first.

I cannot tell if he was the actual father( maybe I missed it) of the boy- but if he is he should not be able to have contact with the child.

Last edited:
I hope the mom has really vetted her new man and puts the safety of all her children first.

I cannot tell if he was the actual father( maybe I missed it) of the boy- but if he is he should not be able to have contact with the child.
This mom is an absolute disaster.
Yes, this man in this article is the father if both babies.
Since being found not guilty, he can get and deserves visitation. Scary.

Even scarier, it's been a couple of months and she's already completely, deeply, madly in love with new dude.

She is a fucking disaster.

@Keepalowprofile

I agree that she is a disaster to baby there was no one in her life telling her to take her time and heal her children before she introduced a new man into their lives.

I am just so jaded that I felt the baby batterer (?) was a play daddy who was in it for free housing free food and easy pussy.

Let's hope that before he wants a relationship with the children he gets himself help and does not do it just to make the mother's life difficult.

Back