• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Searched names and came up with nothing
Mariah Phillips, 27, pleaded guilty to the 2016 death of her 4-month-old daughter and was sentenced Thursday to 12.5 years in prison.

The baby’s father, Lee Dupay, 37, pleaded guilty last year and was sentenced to 14.5 years in prison.

Police said Phillips and Dupay waited at least 45 minutes to call 911 after they found the girl non-responsive, and an autopsy found the child had multiple rib fractures and was in an “obvious state of malnourishment and dehydration.”

Phillips allegedly told police that lesions found around the girl’s lips and under her chin were caused when Dupay bit her, “suspending (the baby) in the air with his mouth for several minutes, his top teeth embedded into her lips and his bottom teeth into her chin.”

Phillips also said Dupay had hit the girl in the head and stepped on her when she was lying in bed.

According to court documents, Phillips worked as a courier and said she would bring the baby – and the rest of her children – along with her as she worked. She said the infant spent seven days a week, 10 hours a day in her car seat.

Police said when they arrived at the house, they found feces and “biological waste” on the floor.
1569091620424.png

4 month old and stepped on, whilst in bed...
Supspended in the air by some adult biting into her lip and chin...
Slapped around the head....
Malnourished.....
How can anyone do this to anyone let alone a tiny defenceless baby????
4 months old is not even a year....not even half a year.....
They can’t walk, talk or do anything much, but they do feel pain.....
Wow.
The psychological damage had this child surged would have been immense.
So glad she’s pain free now.
Karma.
That’s all I’ll say...

4 months old ffs.......

They’re still new tiny babies at 4 months old...... wow......

Last edited:
I just can't imagine the mental state behind that horrific title. Your baby dangling from your partner's TEETH!

There's meth in this story, I can almost feel it in the back of my throat.

ETA, she's working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, taking all the kids along with her, and what exactly does he do?

Last edited:
I just can't imagine the mental state behind that horrific title. Your baby dangling from your partner's TEETH!

ETA, she's working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, taking all the kids along with her, and what exactly does he do?

I highly doubt this is Meth. I never had a craving to hurt anyone.. let alone bite anyone. I never had my children anywhere near me .. however other idiots would bring kids around and I never saw this behavior. I saw a shit ton on neglect on other parents parts but not violence. Meth is mainly clean sex and bug out.. unless it’s a hybrid like meth & crack (fire) etc.. this is just an evil MF that did whatever the fuck he wanted. If she had those babies gone that much why come back. In my abusive relationship .. I could handle broken bones bruises etc .. I could not handle my children being abused and at a point I realized I was going to die and leave them alone with him. I was going to die either way - why not get away. She was already “away”. Only thing I can honestly point out and my ex did this is .. he controlled every dime in the house. I had no access to money .. not even my pay. I had an allowance for everything.. even groceries.. down to the exact number of baby food jars needed. I knew where he hid money in the house. I could not have stood by and watched my four month old be treated that way honestly. I will say if they’re doing heroin or something truly overwhelmingly physically addictive.. it could have been a punishment and her dumb jonesing dope fucked ass might have watched and begged. I have seen evil and heinous things done by heroin addicts - they honestly sell their soul along the way.

I have to respectfully disagree Five. That 3rd day motherfuckers can get very irritable and aggressive. That being said....This guy was already a piece of shit and drug use is not a valid excuse.

I think it’s something already in their nature.. day 3 was I schitzy as shit.. amen.. acting abnormal as shit.. double amen.. I never physically hurt anyone but myself.. does day 3 and beyond bring out the Demons.. yes I definitely agree beyond a shadow of a doubt about that.. most of my friends just hallucinationed about shit outside and shit.. I have to say growing up in a drug den taught me to always find “the place” and people “I knew” and trusted to do my dope around.. not that there weren’t times I relocated.. it happens.. thank goodness in all the hell and depravity I put myself through to kill pain I never experienced a child hurt or killed.. I did spend some killer nights bugged out watching cartoons with kids though.. everyone always made fun of me

Nothing
Post automatically merged:

He looks like Charles Manson. I would've ran as fast as I could to get away

@Fives My Charm

I got massive love and respect for anyone that beats that particular demon. Especially when babies are involved! It took a few shootings, a suicide and a prison sentence over something else for me to realize just how fucked up it really is. I guess that was part of the attraction in the first place.

@roadsidehorror I am glad we made it out alive ❤️

I highly doubt this is Meth. I never had a craving to hurt anyone.. let alone bite anyone. I never had my children anywhere near me .. however other idiots would bring kids around and I never saw this behavior. I saw a shit ton on neglect on other parents parts but not violence. Meth is mainly clean sex and bug out.. unless it’s a hybrid like meth & crack (fire) etc.. this is just an evil MF that did whatever the fuck he wanted. If she had those babies gone that much why come back. In my abusive relationship .. I could handle broken bones bruises etc .. I could not handle my children being abused and at a point I realized I was going to die and leave them alone with him. I was going to die either way - why not get away. She was already “away”. Only thing I can honestly point out and my ex did this is .. he controlled every dime in the house. I had no access to money .. not even my pay. I had an allowance for everything.. even groceries.. down to the exact number of baby food jars needed. I knew where he hid money in the house. I could not have stood by and watched my four month old be treated that way honestly. I will say if they’re doing heroin or something truly overwhelmingly physically addictive.. it could have been a punishment and her dumb jonesing dope fucked ass might have watched and begged. I have seen evil and heinous things done by heroin addicts - they honestly sell their soul along the way.

I absolutely adore you, but meth is horrifically addictive. In fact the detox is way more brutal than that of either opioids or even alcohol.

And meth heads are totally tweaked out, hypersexual and hyper lots of other things.

Not to say all tweakers are baby biters, but the intensity and depravity fits.

Here’s some methy-assed shit for y’all:

Last edited:
I absolutely adore you, but meth is horrifically addictive. In fact the detox is way more brutal than that of either opioids or even alcohol.

And meth heads are totally tweaked out, hypersexual and hyper lots of other things.

I detoxed from meth and my dad cooked meth.. I am very aware of the effects .. hyper sexuality goes completely away with prolonged use and so does the schitzy shit.. you need it to function.. the crazy shit then comes out detoxing .. I was a full blown drug addict and I have done several rehabs and I am telling you.. violence is a choice.. straight up a choice.. you choose what you take your aggression out on.. there’s a million damn things in this freak’n world to choose from.. these people have something inherently already fucked up inside of them.. everyone has a choice even as a drowning addict you have a choice who you want to be.. screaming at myself in a mirror crying.. needing my next fix I knew I was an addict I knew that’s not who I wanted to be I knew it wasn’t solving any problems or curing any pain I knew and I chose .. choices aren’t always easy..

Eeee I would say getting off heroin was much harder than meth. At least in my experience.

Back