• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Throughout his trial, Joshua Jay Harding maintained his innocence.

Paramedics found 3-month-old Paxton Stokes limp and not breathing when called to the home of Harding and Brianna Brown. Brown was Paxton's mother but Harding was not the father.

In addition to the "nonaccidental closed head injuries" that killed Paxton, an autopsy indicated the boy had a number of injuries that a child his age could not have sustained on his own, such as bruising, abrasions around his neck, injuries to his genitalia and possible broken bones in the process of healing.

In 2015, Harding pleaded no contest to child abuse for the 2012 death of Paxton. Harding consistently denied harming the boy, but acknowledged in the plea agreement that he could not dispute at trial that he was alone with the infant before he died.

On Dec. 4, Harding had his first parole hearing, during which he again maintained his innocence.

"I’ve always been sweet to babies. I’ve always taken the best care I can of all children,” Harding, now 35, told Utah Board of Pardons and Parole member Chyleen Richey in a recording of the hearing.

Harding did not make a statement at his sentencing, with his attorney explaining to the judge that he was too emotional. During his parole hearing, Harding was still reluctant to talk about Paxton's death. "Could we just continue on elsewhere please?” he asked Richey.

"That’s, unfortunately what we’re here to do," she replied. "I kind of need to hear about what happened."

Harding again said he did not harm the infant.

Richey noted during the hearing that Harding's risk assessment has been determined to be "low" in every category the board keeps track of. Harding has had no write-ups since being incarcerated and is currently being housed in the Box Elder County Jail. If he were to serve his full sentence, he would be released in 2020. But Richey noted that based on state sentencing guidelines, he has already served more time than recommended.

Brown was also charged and convicted of three counts of endangerment of a child, a third-degree felony, and sentenced to 90 days in jail.
https://www.deseretnews.com/article...time-for-babys-death-maintains-innocence.html
1544750716689.png
1544750726004.png
1544750899198.png

Three month old baby and she already has a new man living in the house.
I know I'm going to hear it from single moms which is fine but my god .. I'm sick of this shit.
and I'm not talking to you anyway ... you're not a story here. but for fuck sake girls .... like finish school and get married and then have the baby ... first comes loves ... then comes marriage ... like there is song about it and everything ...

Last edited:
Old Josh missed the entire point of parole hearings—-taking responsibility for your crime.

Three month old baby and she already has a man new man living in the house.
I know I'm going to hear it from single moms which is fine but my god .. I'm sick of this shit.
and I'm not talking to you anyway ... you're not a story here. but for fuck sake girls .... like finish school and get married and then have the baby ... first comes loves ... then comes marriage ... like there is song about it and everything ...
lithiumgirl...you said it all! Never stop being awesome!

@ Ripley
Utah Board of Pardons and Parole member Chyleen Richey noted that based on state sentencing guidelines, he has already served more time than recommended.

Harding's risk assessment has been determined to be "low" in every category and he has had no write ups since being incarcerated

If he were to serve his full sentence, he would be released in 2020.
https://www.deseretnews.com/article...time-for-babys-death-maintains-innocence.html

He is the type of asshole who will ride it out so he can tell what ever woman that falls for his shit that he was innocent.

He did not want to talk about Paxton and when forced to he never mentioned the boy by name. His response was that
he did not harm the infant.

Harding told the parole board that until Paxton's death, he and Brianna Brown never had any issues.

"We never had one argument before all of this. Everything was great,” he said.

It wasn't until the story of Paxton's death was reported by the media and the case dragged on for two more years that Harding said Brown's attitude seemed to change.

"At first no. But then, at the end, I don’t know, we stopped communicating. But yes, it seemed like she did,” Harding replied when asked if he believed Brown blamed him for Paxton's death.

I get the sense he is still pissed that the baby caused his relationship to end with the child's mother.

The momma moved on and he was butt hurt.
At least they should have sterilized them both at bare minimum

Three month old baby and she already has a new man living in the house.

Single moms of young children should NOT be interacting with men for romantic purposes, simple as that. There is no room for argument on that either. IF a single mom is doing that, she's a piece of trash that is putting her selfish desires over whats best for her children, fact.

Back