• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Des Moines mother is facing a child endangerment charge after police say she tied her three children up as a way to control them.

Thirty-eight-year-old Jessica Henderson was arrested Saturday.

Sgt. Paul Parizek with the Des Moines Police Department says the investigation began last week when officers were called to River Woods Elementary. The principal at the school told investigators someone provided pictures of Henderson’s three children – ages 9, 5, and 4 – tied up on the kitchen floor.

The three children were immediately removed from the home and checked out at the hospital before being placed in the care of the Department of Human Services.

The complaint claims Henderson created a substantial risk to her children’s “physical, mental or emotional health or safety by tying them up as a means to control them.”

Henderson has bonded out of jail. She has waived her preliminary hearing and is scheduled to be arraigned on October 22nd.
https://whotv.com/2018/09/11/police-des-moines-mom-tied-kids-up-to-control-them/

Her lack of eyebrows make her look half lizard to me.
Anyhow....
Bind her and toss her in a cell onto the floor.
If she moves or complains..
cane the snot out of her.

@Satanica @cubby
An Iowa mother who was accused of binding her children's hands and feet to keep them under control has been sentenced to two years of probation.

Jessica Henderson, 38, of Des Moines, was also fined $625 during her sentencing last week.

She had entered Alford pleas to three counts of child endangerment.

Henderson was charged in September 2018 after pictures of her children tied up on the kitchen floor were shown to their school by her friend.

The school contacted police about the pictures and the three children, aged four, five and nine, were removed from the home in August.

All of the children were taken to hospital, but had no significant injuries.

Henderson's arrest report said the pictures were taken on March 22, 2018, and requested a no contact order between her and the children.

Wow! I see that the Des Moines Judicial Department is one tough bunch!! You don't have to be a genius to assume that this, uh, woman?, has been tying up her kids, and doing many other demeaning, abusive and harmful things to her own children since the day they were born.

So the judge in her greivous child abuse case really wanted to teach her a big lesson. I bet she will never even consider harming her kids again. The punishment of being on probation for 2 years is sooooo toughhhh. To the Judge over her case: you had a chance to teach her what could happen to "mothers" who don't figure out how to manage 3 young kids and their energy after school each day (HINT: instead of using ropes to ties the hands of small children in a very scary and lame attempt to control them, why don't you have a variety of planned activities for them to do after school every day??

Judge, you gave her the easy-peasy sentence of 2 years of probation?? Are you kidding me??? Either you hate kids, or you are a cold hearted sociopath like this "woman" and her boyfriend are, or you just quit giving a shit about the safety and care of children at some point in your adulthood. I guess you have to answer the last question for yourself. Shame on you. Have some more empathy and care for children, who should be much more protected by adults. Their mom and her boyfriend definitely let the kiddos down, but so did you! You should have punished the "mother" severely first.

Back