• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A Danish court on Thursday sentenced a mother to four years in jail for aggravated abuse for having unnecessarily drawn a half-litre of blood from her son weekly for five years.

A trained nurse, the 36-year-old woman began drawing her son's blood when he was 11 months old, averaging about once a week for the next five years.

"It's not a decision that I took consciously. I don't know when I started doing what I had no right to do. It came gradually. I threw the blood down the toilet and put the syringes in the garbage," she told the court.

The boy, today aged seven and who lives with his father, suffered an intestinal illness shortly after birth but as the years went by doctors could not explain why he had so little blood in his system.

To remedy the situation, doctors gave him 110 blood transfusions over the years. They eventually grew suspicious of the mother, and police began investigating her.

She was arrested in September 2017 carrying a bag of blood.

Psychiatric experts told the court they believed the mother suffers from Munchausen syndrome by proxy. However, they deemed her healthy enough to go to prison.

Holy fuck ... what is she a vampire or something ... this is fucked up. Like if you told me she was vampire I'd say ... okay that make sense ... she thinks she is a vampire. or if you told me she was into blood facials or something ... I'd think ... okay she is into blood facials ... but the so she could get attention by taking him for 117 blood transfusions ... OH fuck Me ... people are sick!!!

and these doctors ... 117 ... you didn't think there was something wrong after 20 ?

I hope his father never tells him ... I hope he tells him something like, you're all better now, or something nice.

Back