• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A drug-addled dad with a fondness for weed and video games faces 3-to-9 years in prison for suffocating his son beneath a pile of blankets during an afternoon of stoned babysitting.

Claude Tinnin, 21, pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the March 22, 2018 death of his tiny son August, who was wrapped in layers of blankets and placed face-down in his crib after mom Antoinette Fleming left the boy alone with the father in her Lower East Side apartment.

Tinnin confessed to creating a lethal cocoon of covers to keep the child warm after opening a window to clear the apartment of his marijuana smoke. Tinnin acknowledged getting high and playing video games while left to watch his son.

“He wrapped up his son’s entire body and left him in the room ... put covers on him like (the baby) had a hoodie on,” said prosecutor Nicole Blumberg.

The little boy was pronounced dead at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital one day after his unresponsive body was found.

According to Blumberg, Tinnin was in violation of a restraining order over two previous arrests when he visited the Manhattan apartment last year.

He was arrested in 2016 for slugging the mom with a closed first in the back and the leg, and again a year later after an incident where the same woman told cops that she was struck in the face, the assistant district attorney charged. At the time of the second incident, the woman was pregnant with August.

Defense attorney Wilfredo Sta. Ana said his client was “truly sorry” for the reckless behavior that killed the infant. The sentence came with a concurrent term of 2⅓ to 7 years for aggravated criminal contempt, and an 8-year order of protection keeping Tinnin away from Fleming and her two other sons.
1567134111893.png

Defense lawyer Wilfredo Sta. Ana argued for a sentence of one to three years behind bars, saying Tinnin “made a horrible mistake” and is also a victim.

“He too is a victim in this case because he must live with the fact his reckless behavior resulted in his child’s death,” St. Ana said.

Antoinette Fleming, the boy’s mother, was in the courtroom Tuesday to support her boyfriend. The couple share two children, whom authorities have since placed in the care of an uncle.

Tinnin also copped to aggravated criminal contempt for violating an order of protection barring him from contact with his girlfriend and kids at the time of the tragedy.

The protective order stemmed from allegations he roughed her up when she was pregnant, but the charges were later dropped.

Tinnin is due back in court Sept. 10 for sentencing.
1567134331967.png

Last edited:
The defendant muttered he was sorry while engrossed playing his Switch. Nothing but man children. Fucking hell, I love gaming too but I realize that's a hobby. Being a dad is a blessing.

Right?! I have to play mine at like midnight. If I’m lucky. Then sleep has to fit in their too. It’s actually one thing I’m excited for, for when my buttheads are older. I want to play whatever new Zelda is out and just play it through.

How nice that mom is standing by her man despite two restraining orders for beating her.
How soon will she be pregnant again?

Antoinette Fleming, the boy’s mother, was in the courtroom Tuesday to support her boyfriend. The couple share two children, whom authorities have since placed in the care of an uncle.
He was 20 when he killed his infant son, and that was his third child with this woman. Crazy

She should name his next kid Mulligan ffs.
Sterilize them both.
Then the abuse can fall to her exclusively.

@Satanica
A Bronx father has been sentenced to three to nine years in prison after pleading guilty to killing his infant son by suffocating him.

Claude Tinnin, 21, admitted to police that he smoked marijuana and then covered his eight-month-old son August's face and mouth with blankets and sheets in March 2018.

Tinnin's girlfriend and mother of August, Antoinette Fleming, found the baby and rushed him to the hospital where he died from cardiac arrest likely due to a respiratory injury, according to court papers.

He pleaded guilty to one count of second-degree manslaughter charges in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Last month Tinnin pleaded guilty at a hearing where Fleming was present to support her boyfriend.

Tinnin's lawyer Wilfredo Sta Ana branded his client as a victim, saying Tinnin 'made a horrible mistake'.

Sta Ana argued for a one to three years prison sentence for Tinnin last month to avail.

Assistant District Attorney Nicole Blumberg argued at the hearing that less than three to nine years would not be appropriate for the extreme carelessness that caused the infant to die.

View attachment 22550

View attachment 22551
“His Tiny son August”? I saw nothing to indicate he wasn’t a normal size baby.

Ik this is old, but I love my special pain medicine too, but when it comes to my son, he comes first, and will be with him grandmother before I pull out my medicine. Asshole here just didn't want to be bothered, and biobitch loves dick more than her sons. Who picks the other parent/SO over their kids?

Back