• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A teenager who got angry and broke a baby's legs, ribs and foot after he could not stop the tot crying has escaped jail.

Jordan Lawton, 18, squeezed the child's chest and threw a PlayStation controller at its foot, a judge at Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court heard.

The abuse, which happened when Lawton was 16 years old, left the baby with four broken ribs, two broken legs and a broken foot.

Now Lawton, who suffers from depression and anxiety, has been sentenced to ten months in a young offenders institution, suspended for 18 months.

And the teenager, from Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, accepted responsibility for causing the injuries during his police interviews.

The child came to the attention of authorities after a support worker noticed a mark on their face.

Lawton later admitted causing or allowing serious physical harm to a child on the basis that the injuries were caused on one occasion when the baby would not stop crying.
Catherine O'Reilly, mitigating, said the defendant - who has no previous convictions - was 16 at the time of the offense and has been left ashamed by his actions.

Miss O'Reilly added: 'He bitterly regrets what he did.'

As part of the suspended sentence, the defendant must complete a rehabilitation activity requirement for 30 days and 200 hours unpaid work.
Judge Paul Glenn told Lawton -
'I accept your age and immaturity contributed significantly to what occurred and the court has to have regard to your age at the time.

'It is quite plain you suffer with anxiety and depression. The remorse is obvious. I think the risk of re-offending is low. I suspect you probably had no idea of just what damage you had done.

That's fucked. I don't know why we pretend to be civilized. We should take a bat to his kneecaps. Might actually learn something.

16? When I was 16 I hated kids and had to babysit my dad's girlfriend's 5 year old kid all the time weeknights and weekends while they went out to bars at night. Obviously it's not the same as a baby but I would have never harmed that kid no matter how much she pissed me off. Which was plenty.

I also got bullied my whole life plenty. Some things you just know are wrong. The ones who don't should be hurt really bad. That's how those pieces of shit learn. It's very telling in how they try and teach.

View attachment 19401
LMAO they made sure to catch the white guy vaping.

Back