• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A D.C. man accused of killing his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son has been ordered held without bond following a hearing Thursday afternoon.

James Embre has been charged with first-degree murder of Aceyson Aizim Ahmad. The toddler was found unresponsive with multiple injuries to the upper body after authorities responded to an apartment in Southeast D.C., according to police. The boy was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Prosecutors described in court that the toddler suffered several injuries to his head and torso areas, which included a lacerated liver, numerous rib fractures, lung contusions and the loss of a large amount of blood. An artery to the boy's heart was also lacerated.

According to court documents, the boy's injuries were initially reported to be from a fall from a bunkbed, but the medical examiner found that the injuries were not consistent with a fall.

An autopsy performed on the boy determined he died from blunt force injuries and his death was ruled a homicide. According to court documents, the medical examiner said an incredible amount of force was used against the child.

Court documents also revealed there was another child who shared the bedroom with the deceased toddler. She reported to her mother that Embre hit her in the leg and she saw him punch the 2-year-old boy several times in the back in an attack that was unprovoked.

Prosecutors told the judge in court that the safety of the community and children were at stake and they asked Embre not be released on bond.

Embre was seen sobbing in court and on his way out of the courtroom, he yelled out to some people that he didn't do it.
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...er-had-lacerated-liver-numerous-rib-fractures

Embre’s girlfriend, who is the biological mother of both Ahmad and Victim Two, said that when she saw Embre come home with Ahmad from the day care center earlier, she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. But months earlier, the woman said she had confronted Embre because he had reportedly hit Victim Two.

Embre, who was living in the apartment with the mother and her two children, said he picked up the 2-year-old from day care on Tuesday and didn’t notice anything unusual about the boy then, charging documents said. The boy had said he was sleepy, so when they got home, Embre put him to bed on the bottom bunk. He then left the room. When Embre came back to the children’s bedroom, he found the 2-year-old face down on the bed, unconscious.

https://wtop.com/dc/2018/04/dc-man-...-may-have-hurt-her-kids-before-charging-docs/

Crying sobbing murdering coward punk ass.
When he gets locked up as with so many cases, I wonder how these scumpuppies try to spin it.

"Ya you know I killed a guy with my bare hands.
Cracked ribs, lacerated liver, artery damage, concussion, lung damage.
I fucked him up good. Little phaggot never laid nuthin' on me, just took it fo' realz!"
-Holy shit man that's wild! What he do to piss you off like that?
"Aw you know, talkin' shit, bein' all cry baby shit, cryin' fo' his momma, puttin' up a fuss and all dat, wouldn't go to bed"
-What?...wouldn't go to...how old was this guy?
"Man he was same number as me 24...months."
-24... MONTHS?
-LIKE 2 YEARS OLD???
-A FUCKING KID???
"Yo man I gotta go to laundry and start my shift yo."
-Yeah you do that tough guy, I got my boys I need to talk to.
-See you later and finish this chat.

He's just sad that he got caught.

I don't know if I am more irritated at the dicks that mean mug or the ones that pretend to be remorseful.

When I was a teen and babysitting, if I could not get a really young baby to stop crying, I did not beat the hell out of it. I tried to figure out what the baby needed or I just held them until they were too tired to cry anymore.

Now that I am older, when there is no need unmet I do the same because just maybe my child just wants to be held and feel human contact.

I watch young mothers on tv. putting a child in a seat with a bottle on a towel, expecting the child to feed itself at very young ages. Whatever happened to holding (and bonding with) your baby while it's drinking? All babies need human contact and to be held. In studies with primates the babies will pick cuddling over eating and starve. This is what's wrong with certain parts of society. Too little human contact and physical contact.

@Satanica
A District man charged with fatally beating his girlfriend’s toddler son was acquitted on all charges Friday after an emotional trial during which the defense argued the boy’s 7-year-old sister may have caused his injuries.

Standing next to his attorneys, James Embre, 26, began wiping tears away before collapsing in his chair as the D.C. Superior Court jury foreman announced the not guilty verdicts on counts of murder and child abuse in connection with the April 17, 2018, death of Aceyson Ahmad, nicknamed Ace.

Prosecutors argued that Embre beat the 2-year-old boy after picking him up from day care and walking to their Southeast Washington apartment. The toddler had more than 20 bruises, multiple rib fractures and a lacerated liver.

But authorities had very little evidence. Prosecutors relied primarily on the testimony of Ace’s sister, who was 6 at the time of her brother’s death.

The girl had told police she saw Embre hit the boy in his chest when she and her brother were in the bedroom they shared. The defense sought to cast doubt on her account and said she had a history of fighting with other children.

The girl’s testimony at the trial was often contradictory. At one point she said Embre never hit her or her brother. Then she said Embre hit her brother on his back. Then she said Embre hit her brother on his stomach. Then she repeated that Embre never hit them.

As the verdict was read, some jurors cried. One later said some people on the panel believed Ace’s sister was responsible for the boy’s injuries. But all of the jurors agreed there was not enough evidence to convict Embre.

The jury returned its verdict within a day, following two weeks of testimony and evidence.

Embre’s attorney, Jonathan Zucker, told the jury that Ace’s mother told authorities her daughter had given Ace a black eye and had lied about hitting him. Zucker also showed that the girl had a history of fighting other children at school when she was in first grade. And when she was temporarily housed in foster care after Ace’s death, the foster mother had the girl removed from her house because she said the girl was fighting other children.

“This case begins and ends with (Ace’s sister),” Zucker told the jury, using the little girl’s name. “She is sweet and adorable and it is terrible to think what the future holds for her. But she has no credibility.”
1570596886341.png

This poor boy will never get any justice and his sibling who is just a child had her life forever altered by allegations that may not be true.

The aggressive behavior of the sister makes me think she was abused and her changing of the sorry could be due to age, some type of cognitive deficiency or fear that she will be separated from her mother.

Almost reads like a Perry Mason script.
The folks who write for the various Law and Order dramas will be all over this.

not too many 7 year olds can break ribs...

A 2-year old's ribs aren't that tough.

If all this is true then I hope she gets the help she needs but something tells me this kid is already broken and we'll be seeing her in the news around 2029 (if not sooner).

Latest posts

Back