• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Meet Jeremiah Bullfrog Robison.

The Oklahoman, 30, is back behind bars following his arrest this week on firearm and theft charges.

Robison’s rap sheet includes convictions for robbery, weapons possession, domestic battery, and violating probation, and he has served several years in state prison. He is currently being held on $10,500 bond in the Tulsa County lockup

Robison’s parents were presumably fans of the Three Dog Night hit “Joy to the World.” Which, of course, is no excuse for saddling a kid with the middle name Bullfrog.

full

My dad almost named me Cosmo...fucking Cosmo. Crazy ass hippie!
Cosmo is also an awesome name with a long and interesting history.

But then again, I am a huge history buff, which might be partly why these names don't seem weird to me.

Also, as names given by hippie parents go, Cosmo is not that bad. My friend's parents named him Fern. He's male. Fern.

One and done... so kid #2 would have been safe!!! Jethro was one of the only names me n the ex came close to agreeing on....

If I hadnt told people we were naming him Jethro, it would have been his name.. I also tried for Jed, Wade and Dalton (his name is Sy)

My friends younger brothers name is Forrest he is like 23 right now? Also grew up with a kid named Jebadiah, we called him Jeb, I always loved his name...

Last edited:
When a friend of mine was pregnant, I was lobbying for Ursula if it was a girl. An awesome name, and not very common. It was nixed because there is apparently an evil cartoon character by that name. Sad that most people today would get the cartoon reference and not the historic one.

When I named my son Luke in the 90s, people asked if I had named him after Luke Perry. No! I was insulted they thought I was so easily influenced by celebrities.

I named him after Luke Skywalker of course.

THat's prob the worst namesake yet in this thread.

Luke Skywalker is one of the whiniest, bitchiest protragonists in movie history. He spends almost the entirety of Star Wars movies bitching and whining and crying and complaining. Fuckin loser.

When I named my son Luke in the 90s, people asked if I had named him after Luke Perry. No! I was insulted they thought I was so easily influenced by celebrities.

I named him after Luke Skywalker of course.

I've got Luke for the same reason... And ex husband wanted to name our 7yo Cosmo had she been a boy.

Back