• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Police: 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee was 'targeted, lured' into shooting death

CHICAGO (WLS) --
Police say 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee was targeted and lured into the location where he was fatally shot Monday.

"At this point, we believe that Tyshawn was targeted, lured to this spot and murdered. We believe that this is the most recent in a series of gang-related, violent events," Supt. Garry McCarthy said during a news conference Thursday.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/person-of-interest-released-in-9-year-old-boys-shooting-death/1069343/

i saw this on the news.. made me cry...they said his ball was found near him. i hope they find out who did this.. also.. there is a huge reward.. if its a gang member who gives up who it is... they dont deserve that money. after all... too many innocent babies and children.. adults as well die by their actions... what they should do is take the reward money and give the boy a nice funeral with it because sure as hell it will be a gang member giving up the cowardly bastard.. most likely someone close to the person responsible for this. just my opinion

My heart goes out to this lil boy and any family or friends of his that were NOT gang affiliated... But for the dad and anyone else who chose this life .. I've got nothing for you .. You are the reason he is dead..

Dad is just as awesome as you might imagine too.

"I understand the mother of my son did wrong by that money but what the news is not telling, that they are only paying for half the cost of everything," Wooh Gotti, an alias used by Tyshawn's dad Pierre Stokes, wrote on the page. "They are blaming us so they don't have to pay the full cost of everything. She is in the wrong for doing what she did with the money for our son, just give me a chance to lay my son to rest the right way."

The page asked for $2,500 and also was selling Tyshawn memorial T-shirts for $25-$45.
https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...-parents-face-criticism-for-donation-spending

HCDMLWG.jpg

She then went And bought a brand new 2015 car

what a fucking skank of all skanks
Come on guys, the articles I've seen on her said she fears for her life, obviously a brand new 2015 Chrysler 200 will make her feel safe. Duh, don't you know anything?!?

A $30,000 car is obviously better to improve your safety then say, a new place to live.

A quick Google search shows that cheapest new, from a dealership, 2015 Chysler 200 starts at $31,160, the most expensive is $37,235, around me, probably not much cheaper where she is.

http://www.edmunds.com/chrysler/200/2015/

She said somewhere (I'd link it if I could remember...) that her son would WANT her to have a new car with the donations from his death... :rolleyes:
Damn, my grandmother died a couple of months back, I know that she'd WANT me to have my dream 1966 Mustang Convertible, so folks, pass the word and get to donating.

Just send the $$$ straight to Kount's Kustoms, he's a Mustang purist and she'd really want me to have the rest-mod done by a purist who will respect the car.

:vomit:

Do those two turds have any more children?

If they do, I'm thinking they aren't safe now that the parents know they are worth more dead than alive.

If she had enough "savings" to buy a car, why did she need a gofundme page setup to pay for funeral???

I mean, I save too when I can then shit happens and money goes toward the more important.

Both 'parents' need to be fondled with chainsaws. I wouldn't be shocked if either one of them didn't give a shit for the fact their child was shot full of holes by a bunch of savage freaks? All they see is dollar signs over a child's death? Sorry but they ain't worth much air at all. Too many people who give a shit about their kids need that air. Please...both of you step into the nearest self elimination chamber now! o.0

Man charged with murder in 'assassination' of Tyshawn Lee, 9

(CNN)Four weeks after alleged gang members lured 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee into an alley and killed him -- a slaying that some in violence-riddled Chicago called a new low -- the city's police superintendent announced the arrest of one man and vowed to "obliterate" the "criminal" group to which he belonged.

"That gang just signed its own death warrant," Superintendent Garry McCarthy said Friday. "We're going to go in and destroy that gang and, by the way, the rival gang, too."
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/27/us/ch...?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial&iref=obinsite

She said somewhere (I'd link it if I could remember...) that her son would WANT her to have a new car with the donations from his death... :rolleyes:
LMAO wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! can anybody else come up with a more ignorant response his mother came up with?? what is wrong with people!! god that pisses me off. ya bitch pretty much told her story. then got thousands of dollars from people donating her the money and buys a new car and says her son would have wanted her to have it!??? how can she live with herself?!that was for her sons funeral. NOT FOR HER to spend on a new fucking car... i think everyone who donated needs to go after her in a class action lawsuit and throw a lawsuit at her. its horrible. i hate people who do the Go Fund Me accounts just to turn around and completely fucking abuse it... fuck her! i hope she crashes her new car rite into a fucking wall. bitch!

A Chicago man has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of nine-year-old Tyshanw Lee, who police say was lured from a playground and killed execution-style because of his father's gang affiliation.

Dwright Boone-Doty, 22, was charged on Monday night in the November slaying death of the child. He is also facing additional counts of first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder in an October shooting that left a 19-year-old woman dead.

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi says Boone-Doty was being held on unrelated gun charges when investigations linked him with Tyshawn's death, describing his role in the shooting as that of the 'executioner.'

Police believe Boone-Doty was the sole shooter, as all the spent bullet casings were from a single gun.

A third suspect in the child's death, 22-year-old Kevin Edwards, remains at large and has a warrant out for his arrest.

Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy called Lee's shooting 'an act of barbarism.'

Detectives said in November that Tyshawn was targeted in retaliation against his father, 25-year-old Pierre Stokes.

Corey's Morgan's brother, Tracy, and Stokes were in rival street gangs, the Black P Stones and the Gangster Disciples, according to police. Stokes has vehemently denied being involved in a criminal organization.
LINK

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/police-tyshawn-lees-alleged-killer-220651042.html

The man charged with the execution-style slaying of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee in November in Chicago had planned to kidnap the boy and torture him by cutting off his fingers and ears, Chicago law enforcement authorities say.

During a press conference Tuesday, prosecutors and Chicago police officials accused Dwight Boone-Doty of luring Tyshawn away from a basketball court by offering to take him to the store.

Investigators claim that several witnesses reported seeing Boone-Doty and Tyshawn walk off together into an alleyway, where the boy was shot to death, according to Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez.

"Once they reached the middle of the alley, Boone-Doty took out a gun and shot Tyshawn multiple times at close range," Alvarez told reporters. "The defendant was facing the child when he shot him."

Alvarez said on Tuesday that Boone-Doty also told police he had wanted to kill Tyshawn's grandmother, who lives not far from the murder scene.

Alvarez added that Boone-Doty claimed he was writing a rap song about Tyshawn's death when police filed charges against him.

12/12/2018

Three alleged gang members charged in the execution-style killing of 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee are set to go to trial in April, more than three years after the fourth-grader was killed in an alley near a South Side park.

Cook County Judge Thaddeus Wilson on Wednesday set deadlines for a trial that is expected to last three weeks, with jury selection set to begin April 22.

Wilson has not ruled on a motion to choose separate sets of jurors for each of the defendants –– alleged gunman Dwright Boone-Doty and co-defendants Corey Morgan and Kevin Edwards.

Edwards’ lawyer, Assistant Public Defender Elizabeth Kucaba, said Wednesday that she would file a motion to have the trial held outside Cook County, citing the intense media attention focused on Tyshawn’s murder.

Prosecutors have said the 9-year-old was targeted because he was the son of a member of a rival gang that Morgan believed was behind the murder of his brother, Tracy Morgan, in an an attack that also left Morgan’s mother wounded.

While jailed as a suspect in another shooting, Boone-Doty allegedly bragged to another inmate about shooting Tyshawn in the alley, and said he had considered torturing the child.

An autopsy report stated Tyshawn was shot in the head, and suffered gunshot wounds to his back and his hands, the latter “consistent with defensive wound trying to block the gunshot.”
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/3-charged-in-murder-of-tyshawn-lee-9-set-for-trial-this-spring/

Daddy and the 3 assholes who murdered poor Tyshawn are absolutely worthless compared to his life.
That baby had a future and they all snuffed it out for nothing.
I hope they all rot from the inside out

Back