• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

rebl1128

Honored Guest
If Nikko looks familiar, you probably saw him in the "Bizarre Mugshots" forum!

hcXofTB.jpg

Nikko Jenkins: 'I'm not crazy'

OMAHA, Neb. —In an exclusive interview with KETV NewsWatch 7, accused killer Nikko Jenkins insists he's not crazy, and says prosecutors don't want him to be found competent to stand trial for four Omaha murders because he intends to represent himself.

Jenkins is awaiting a judge's ruling on his mental competency to stand trial for his four first-degree murder charges.

"This is what I want the public to know. I never ever deemed myself to be incompetent or lacking in intellectual capacities. I am a high-functioning, mentally ill patient. There are 4 percent high functioning, severely suffering from psychosis in this country," Jenkins said.

[...]
"There's not going to be a trial. This case is over with. It's going to have to get dismissed because my constitutional rights and my human rights were dismissed. This case, right now, is all about saving the state officials and senators and legislators," Jenkins said.

Jenkins is suing, saying his civil rights were violated when Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine publicly said a state psychiatrist found him competent to stand trial.

Jenkins repeatedly said in the interview he is innocent.

"I am not guilty of these charges. I did not commit these crimes. Nikko did not commit these crimes," Jenkins said.

Read more: http://www.ketv.com/news/nikko-jenkins-im-not-crazy/24494260#ixzz2tPZEZ1je

Timeline of Nikko's alleged crimes:
http://dataomaha.com/timelines/nikko-jenkins-timeline

Letting him represent himself would be a great idea!

Except of course it will end up in a mistrial and it will all have to be done all over again....

:eek:
“This email is written from a personal level only,” Clark wrote. “Why isn't Nikko Jenkins in the mental health unit? The board is getting letters from him that he is going to eat people, specifically Christians and Catholics. This is only one of many bizarre letters the board has gotten from him. Is he being evaluated for a mental health commitment? As a taxpayer, this guy scares me to death!

A man accused of fatally shooting four people in Omaha over 10 days last summer was on Wednesday found guilty of murder.
Nikko Jenkins, 27, who is representing himself, filed a handwritten motion to the Douglas County District Court last week stating his intention to plead guilty to all felony counts against him. But on Wednesday, he pleaded no contest to four counts of first-degree murder and eight weapons counts.

Judge Peter Bataillon found him guilty of all charges.

A no-contest plea acknowledges there is sufficient evidence to convict but is not an admittance of guilt.

Prosecutors say Jenkins shot Juan Uribe-Pena, Jorge Cajiga-Ruiz, Curtis Bradford and Andrea Kruger in three separate ambushes last summer after his July 30 release from prison.

Jenkins had flipped between expressing his guilt and declaring his innocence since his arrest in September. After initially pleading not guilty, he declared in November that he wanted to plead guilty. He had changed his mind again by late January, saying he is mentally ill and should be released from jail.

Bataillon has found Jenkins competent to stand trial.

Jenkins tried to plead no contest to all the charges earlier this month, but the judge refused to accept the plea because of the severity of the charges.
[....]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16/nikko-jenkins-guilty-murder_n_5161168.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Dude is at it again. Who cuts their junk? I just can't..

Bataillon: “What are you using to mutilate yourself? And where are you getting it?”

“I already went over these things,” Jenkins said by phone from the penitentiary.

Bataillon: “No, you haven’t.”

Pressed further, Jenkins told the judge he used a metal piece of a radio to slice his penis. That latest slicing was on Nov. 16, he said. The first was on Aug. 30.

Between his penis and his face, Jenkins said he has had more than 65 stitches.

“Where do you have me?” Jenkins asked. “You have me housed in a prison surrounded by criminals. You think it’s miraculous that people are providing me with instruments to continue my suffering?”

Bataillon asked him again: Where did he get the piece of metal?

“The main thing,” Jenkins said, “is I have a grievance of redress with my attorneys.”

At one point, Jenkins droned on about his contention that Riley won’t file another motion to determine his competency.

Riley hollered: “Because you didn’t want me to.”

Jenkins said he now wants a motion. Riley indicated he likely will file it soon.

He also may file motions to nullify Nebraska’s death penalty.

It is unclear whether those motions will delay Jenkins’ death-penalty hearing.

Jenkins is scheduled for a death-penalty hearing on Jan. 4 for the August 2013 killings of Juan Uribe-Pena, Jorge Cajiga-Ruiz, Curtis Bradford and Andrea Kruger.

Jenkins’ death-penalty hearing has been delayed for more than 18 months because Bataillon previously ordered competency evaluations.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/nik...cle_3454a62e-920b-11e5-a3ca-4b0290d3e81c.html

“Where do you have me?” Jenkins asked. “You have me housed in a prison surrounded by criminals. You think it’s miraculous that people are providing me with instruments to continue my suffering?”

Who are these inmates, and how can we throw a couple bucks in their commissary accounts? :p

What a fucking moron this guy is.

Threatening to “do what Nikko did” has earned an inmate in Lincoln another few decades behind bars.

That threat, a reference to the self-mutilating facially tattooed spree-killer Nikko Jenkins, led to a sentence of 30 to 50 years Friday.

Jenkins killed four people in Omaha within days of being released from prison in 2013.

Like Jenkins, Gage M. Capone, 55, was a prisoner who threatened before his release to harm others when he was let out. Unlike Jenkins, he didn’t have a chance to kill anybody. As soon as he was released last March, authorities arrested him on suspicion of making terroristic threats.

According to an arrest warrant, issued the day before he finished his previous prison sentence, Capone made 11 threats against several people from July 2010 to February 2016. They included specific threats against family members of prison staff. Some were overheard by others, and some were written in forms and letters to prison officials and doctors.

On Dec. 5, 2015, Capone was heard saying that when he got out he would go to Walmart, buy guns and ammunition, and start killing people, an affidavit in support of an arrest warrant said. “I’m going to do what Nikko did,” the document quotes Capone as saying.

A jury found him guilty in December of terroristic threats, which usually carries a maximum of three years in prison. But because of his prior record, District Court Judge Darla S. Ideus sentenced Capone as a habitual criminal. Capone received credit for 331 days of time served. He’ll be eligible for parole on March 15, 2036, when he’s 74 years old.

http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/neb...cle_06d0fd7c-02f3-5bf2-966b-288cab00ef12.html

"Court documents indicate Capone changed his name from James Don Walker to Gage Magnum Capone in 2013. A previous attempt to change it to “Jessie James Capone” was unsuccessful."

Wow what a douchebag. Bad enough wanting to go by Capone or jesse james, but to spell the name the girly bitch way "Jessie"? Ugh, what a fucking douche.

Hilarious heartwarming story. I like that all his prior offenses were no big deal shit like burglary and pot charges, some theft charges and carrying a gun as a felon. Now he's spending essentially life in prison. What a fucking moron. No one to blame but himself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-who-killed-4-people-in-omaha-sentenced-to-death/ar-BBBH3oI
OMAHA, Neb. — A three-judge panel has sentenced a man convicted of killing four people in Omaha to death.

The panel issued its ruling Tuesday in the case of Nikko Jenkins. It had the option of sentencing Jenkins to death or life in prison.
[....]
Jenkins pleaded no contest in 2014, but his sentencing has been delayed for years because of concerns about his mental competency.

@Satanica
A judge has added 20 to 40 more years to the life sentence being served by a woman who helped her brother kill a man in Omaha.

Court records say Erica Jenkins, 29, was sentenced in York, convicted of assault of a confined person. Prosecutors say Jenkins punched and used a padlock in a sock to beat her cousin Christine Bordeaux in the York women's prison cell they shared briefly in September 2016.

Erica Jenkins was convicted of murder in January 2015, accused by authorities of helping her brother, Nikko, kill a man in Omaha in 2013. Nikko Jenkins pleaded no contest to murder in that case and three others. Bordeaux was sentenced to 20 years for robbery in connection with Nikko Jenkins' crimes.

The first two are sisters of the Nikko and the other that was assaulted is a cousin

Nikko Jenkins nearly killed himself.

A few months ago, the convicted spree killer — who fatally shot four Omahans over 10 days in 2013 — slashed his throat, apparently with a razor blade. He bled so much in that April cutting that prison guards believed that he might die.

The ordeal prompted several questions — not the least of which is how does Jenkins keep getting access to items to mutilate himself?

And this larger question: Is Jenkins too mentally ill to be put to death?

His lawyer, Tom Riley, argues that he is. The Douglas County public defender filed a motion last week with the Nebraska Supreme Court essentially asking the state’s high court to declare Jenkins mentally incompetent to be executed. Such a declaration would remove Jenkins from the waiting list for lethal injection, at least until Jenkins’ mental competency could be restored through medication.

In his court filing, Riley cited an evaluation that occurred after the April cutting. Three prison psychologists concluded that Jenkins was suffering from a psychotic disorder — and authorized the use of restraints and syringes to forcibly medicate him.

The Nebraska Supreme Court rejected Riley’s motion without comment. Riley said he thinks the court did so because Jenkins’ appeal of his conviction is still pending — and thus his death sentence hasn’t been affirmed yet.

Nonetheless, Riley said, he will renew his efforts to declare Jenkins incompetent if the court doesn’t overturn Jenkins’ conviction. Such an issue could follow Jenkins’ case for years as the state tries to execute him.

“I had a duty to bring this to the attention of the court,” Riley said. “And I will bring it again.”

The forced medication order is just the latest twist in a question that has long dogged Jenkins: Is he truly severely mentally ill — schizophrenic, bipolar and psychotic, as he claims — or is he faking it?

More than a dozen psychologists and psychiatrists have evaluated Jenkins, 31, in his troubled life.
Continue reading at link

Last edited:
I wouldnt be surprised if someone was slipping him sharp objects in hopes he offs himself successfully finally.

Damn shame about the scumbag sister. Looked like a ripe whore for sure. Hopefully a guard is taking advantage of her during her incarceration.

A 33-year-old Nebraska man on death row for killing four people within 10 days in 2013 has at least one friend still in his corner: a 46-year-old Texas woman who reportedly has confirmed that she and the killer plan to marry.

But Dawn Arguello of Lubbock isn’t happy that Nikko Jenkins – who authorities say committed the murders within three weeks of being released from prison on a robbery and assault conviction – recently had her name tattooed on his face.

“I was very (ticked) off that he did that,” Arguello told the Omaha World-Herald. “He doesn’t need to be self-mutilating like that.”

Arguello added she isn’t happy about the way her husband-to-be has been portrayed in the local press.

“If you believe the media,” she said, “he’s the most hated man in Nebraska besides Charles Starkweather.”

Jenkins is not like Starkweather at all, she said.

“He’s not what the media has made him out to be,” she told the World-Herald. “He’s an enigma. He has feelings. He’s very sensitive.

“He’s very intelligent,” she added, “and, yes, he’s very manipulating.”

Arguello met Jenkins while doing volunteer work for a nonprofit organization that advocates for death-row inmates and their families. She also has a criminal record of her own, with convictions for misdemeanor domestic violence, felony child abuse and felony credit card abuse, the World-Herald reported.

Back