• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
“There was never a sign at all of any kind of child molestation. The Deon I knew at that time, he was stealing cars and stuff like that. He never, ever gave anyone an impression that he would touch any child. He was the perfect man,” Sophie's grandmother replied.

That’s what Sophie’s mother also thought as Thrash charmed his way into her life. She even let him move in with her and the kids in Troup County.

“He had her believing that she was a queen. He would work, come home, cook, clean. Pamper her. Do her toenails, get her hair done, massage, buy the kids clothes, buy the kids toys, take them out for ice cream,” the grandmother said.
https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/i...r-old/63-a0090914-5347-4c95-9a49-6452f0e43b5e

Grandma thought a criminal was a good man to have around her grandchildren- her judgement is questionable.

There are no muscle icons ... here is some love instead. But just so we're clear ... I'm not God, I just work for the guy a little bit everyday.

The Deon I knew at that time, he was stealing cars and stuff like that ... He was the perfect man,” Sophie's grandmother replied .... Thrash has been raping his 9-year-old cousin while playing stepfather to the child, the DNA test indicated.
1548091071217.png

Sophie's "We may found your thievery charming, but we don't go in for knocking up preteen cousins, even if we are poor white trash" Grandma

Hopefully she has a guardian of some sort with some measure of integrity who can sue on her behalf
Wouldn't it be ironic if the girl got millions then killed herself (she's already attempted suicide at least once). Mom would be first in line to get that money. Mom would be all set up when she's released in 20 years.
Post automatically merged:

:oops::oops:
. “There was never a sign at all of any kind of child molestation. The Deon I knew at that time, he was stealing cars and stuff like that. He never, ever gave anyone an impression that he would touch any child. He was the perfect man,” Sophie's grandmother replied.

Generational White trash family.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be ironic if the girl got millions then killed herself

That would be awful ! Really Truly awful ... I hope she gets those millions and gives her Grandmother just enough ... to OD. And her Mother $2.00 a week for canteen, because she's only worth a bag of chips anyway. This second rape might just be the best thing that ever happened to her, she could be set for life now. A hospital is probably the best place for her, its a therapeutic environment and she is a hurt little girl for sure.

That would be awful ! Really Truly awful ... I hope she gets those millions and gives her Grandmother just enough ... to OD. And her Mother $2.00 a week for canteen, because she's only worth a bag of chips anyway. This second rape might just be the best thing that ever happened to her, she could be set for life now. A hospital is probably the best place for her, its a therapeutic environment and she is a hurt little girl for sure.
I'm certainly not wishing that she does commit suicide. But people who have suffered this type of abuse are more likely than others.

@Satanica @Nell
Seven months after a judge sentenced her attacker to 160 years in prison, the young girl whose mother’s boyfriend impregnated her when she was 10 is getting ready to start a new life.

We are using the name Sophie to help protect the identity of the little girl.

According to Sophie’s grandmother, the Georgia girl is now out of the mental health facility she was checked into in Indiana late last year for exhibiting suicidal behavior.

Prosecutors say Sophie was repeatedly sexually assaulted by Nicholas Thrash, her mother’s live-in boyfriend.

According to Sophie’s grandmother, the now-13-year-old mom is doing emotionally well. She said Sophie's “in good spirits” and is no longer suicidal. She calls and talks to her relatives in Georgia every day, and is looking forward to eventually getting a job and being able to provide for her child.

The grandmother said Sophie is anticipating reuniting with her son in the coming weeks, where they will be placed in a life-skills program together so she can learn to be a mom and learn basic life skills.

Meanwhile, her attacker, who is now serving a 160-year prison sentence, has filed an appeal to the Indiana State Supreme Court challenging his conviction.

In his brief to the court, Thrash says, he’s appealing on multiple grounds. He believes the length of his sentence is not inappropriate, the trial court improperly admitted evidence showing Sophie and the newborn baby at the hospital, and he was improperly removed from the courtroom following several outbursts alleging the child he impregnated was promiscuous during his trial.

The Indiana Attorney General has responded to the brief, arguing that everything was done according to the law in Thrash’s case and his sentence should be affirmed by the appeals court.

What a piece of shit

In his brief to the court, Thrash says, he’s appealing on multiple grounds. He believes the length of his sentence is not inappropriate, the trial court improperly admitted evidence showing Sophie and the newborn baby at the hospital, and he was improperly removed from the courtroom following several outbursts alleging the child he impregnated was promiscuous during his trial.

Grandma thought a criminal was a good man to have around her grandchildren- her judgement is questionable.
[/QUOTE]

And not just a good man-“a perfect man”. And the signs of molestation going on would be that the poor girl straight up TOLD her mom he was molesting her moron grandma.

@EyEgOrE

The sentencing information was already posted on Sept 27, 2018.

When posting an update, check for info that has already been posted by someone else. Only include the NEW info PLEASE (or a few simple lines of re-hash in long threads and the new stuff). A bit of the important info and the link is far better than just a link. Don't be lazy and just post it anyway. It annoys people. Just because it's from a different source does NOT mean it's new information.

What a piece of shit

1569257102175.png

"Yo man, 160 years is bullshit, can you cut me some slack?" - Nicholas Thrash

1569256951427.png

"Fuck you, Nicholas, your child-raping ass is staying in prison" - The Honorable Jeffrey D. Todd, Judge

Thrash appeals his convictions and sentence, raising three issues for our review, which we re-state as:

(1) whether the trial court abused its discretion by removing him from the courtroom for the remainder of his trial;

(2) whether the trial court abused its discretion in admitting certain photographs into evidence; and

(3) whether his sentence is inappropriate in light of the nature of the offenses and his character.

Concluding that the trial court did not abuse its discretion, and that the sentence is not inappropriate, we affirm

Also, I thought this was pretty cute
Thrash will have to serve a minimum of 132 of the 160 years, according to CBS 4 in Indiana.

Last edited:
SOPHIE’S ENTIRE STATEMENT TO THE COURT BELOW:

At the age of eight, my life changed.

As a result of this change, I have experienced a number of emotional and behavioral difficulties,

and I’ve also experienced the pain of separation from my family especially my mom, my brother and my son.

These changes have impacted my life a lot in the past four years,

and I want to explain a little more what my impact looked like.

I went [from] a happy, positive, cheerful person to a depressed, negative and unhappy person and I once had a childhood,

but I often tell myself I want my childhood back, but I am stuck with the reality that I can never get it back.

What happened to me has changed the way I view myself, others in the world.

I’ve questioned why someone who is supposed to love me and be my father would do this to me, and it hurts to get raped by the ones who “love” you.

I was afraid to tell him because my whole life was shattered, and I felt like I was going to get hurt, and even when I tried speaking up no one would listen in my family. My life has been a roller coaster of experiences spiraling out of control.

I have self- harmed to numb the pain, anger, outbursts and fighting because I can’t communicate how I feel inside.

Running away to escape my pain. Substance abuse to express my feelings.

Getting in trouble at school and involvement in unhealthy relationships.

I did these things to try to escape my own living hell. Despite all of this, I am determined to gain back a life of happiness, positivity and cheerfulness. Although I can’t get my childhood back, I will gain a successful and [sic] teenage and adult life.

I am receiving therapy to help me learn to express my thoughts and feelings in healthier ways, manage my emotions better, improve my self-esteem, positive and healthy interactions with others and process through the negative impacts of my trauma, successfully overcome the past.

I’ve been successful in treatment, and I have significantly decreased my self-harm behaviors, and I will continue to work towards to [sic] my goals in treatment. My favorite quote tells me is each day of “life is tougher but I am tougher”.

Thank you for my time.

Latest posts

Back