• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Chrystan

I just came across a little article about this. There's not a whole lot if information in it, but still enough to make you hate humans.

Nicholas Thrash had been living with a woman. The woman had a 10 year old daughter. The daughter is now 20 weeks pregnant and living with her grandmother. The grandma says that Thrash is in jail, along with the girls mother. That's right, mom is in jail in connection to this case also.

What is completely heartbreaking is that grandma says the little girls comes out of her room and asks to play with her barbies. She is 20 weeks pregnant and wants to play with barbies. I'm not sure exactly what the circumstances were that led this girl to being this far along, but I hope both she and the baby she is carrying are taken care of. They are going to need alot of mental help. I can't imagine a 10 year old being forced to carry a child.

http://m.kait8.com/kait8/db/330534/content/YgYlNFgJ

JFC, I wonder if it is too late to abort where they live. 10yo bodies are not meant to grow another human already.
I think it is up to the remaining family who has custody in some states. Grandma could have said it was against their religion or some shit. I know in other countries 10 yr olds giving birth is normal. The second a child gets their period they are either married off or married before hand and when it comes are immediately forced to pleasure thier husbands. SICK!!

I can't tell you how many videos I have seen of men, of a certain religion, justifying and normalizing sex with children. It is so infuriating and sad.

This little girl should NOT be made to be a mother at 10 yrs old because her mom don't protect her and was a worthless POS.

http://m.kait8.com/kait8/db/330534/content/YgYlNFgJ[/QUOTE]
I think this was posted here as I know I read it somewhere her trash mother should have had more of a grip and she should be allowed to abort as she is too young to healthily have a baby and shouldn't be forced to. Asshole is on the run now
[doublepost=1495237554,1495237434][/doublepost]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-accused-impregnating-10-year-old-girl.html
40757CCE00000578-0-image-a-38_1495050312984.jpg

40755E4100000578-0-image-m-35_1495050237030.jpg

Holy hell, are there two different cases???????????????????? No, it is the same one thank all that is holy. What is despicable and crazy is I did put up another case in Idaho she was 9 when impregnated, both mommy skanky and boyfriend are now serving time it looks like the made that little girl have the baby: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/1...nce-after-boyfriend-impregnates-year-old.html

Last edited:
Fucking single mother's that let scum bags in their houses ... every other minute another one is coming down the tube and around the corner.

Fucking single mother's that let scum bags in their houses ... every other minute another one is coming down the tube and around the corner.

Word.

Being a single mom is hard. Being a lonely single mom is really hard...
But DD reminds me daily, why it is worth it...
Cuz i would totally kill a mother fucker for hurting my baby. Legit feed someone to the pigs...

[QUOTE="
What is completely heartbreaking is that grandma says the little girls comes out of her room and asks to play with her barbies. She is 20 weeks pregnant and wants to play with barbies. I'm not sure exactly what the circumstances were that led this girl to being this far along, but I hope both she and the baby she is carrying are taken care of. They are going to need alot of mental help. I can't imagine a 10 year old being forced to carry a child.

http://m.kait8.com/kait8/db/330534/content/YgYlNFgJ[/QUOTE]
they shouldnn't be as it is very dangerous physically as well as mentally & emotionally, just horrible

OMG ... her mother wanted her to lie.

Does she still have the baby or was he apprehended ... ? Was she apprehended ?

Where does she live now ... ? I hope its not with the relative that made her mother because we know how that turned out.

An Indiana man found guilty of molesting a 10-year-old girl multiple times, which led to her becoming pregnant, was sentenced Thursday to more than 100 years in prison.

Nicholas Deon Thrash, 34, was sentenced to 160 years in jail with a minimum service of 132 years, FOX59 Indianapolis reported, citing the Grant County prosecutor.

Thrash was found guilty of 10 counts of child molestation during his trial last month, the station reported. The victim, who was not named, testified Thrash had molested her at least 15 times.

The girl’s grandmother told Indiana news station WISH-TV in May 2017, when Thrash was charged, that he was someone the family trusted.

The girl’s mother also faces charges relating to the case, including neglect, aiding in child molesting and assisting a criminal, Marion-based newspaper the Chronicle-Tribune reported.

The mother reportedly discovered the pregnancy as the victim was trying on dresses for a school dance, then instructed her to say a classmate impregnated her.

Prosecutors told FOX59 that the girl, after turning 11, gave birth to a boy in September 2017.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/2...r-old-girl-gets-over-100-years-in-prison.html

. The mother reportedly discovered the pregnancy as the victim was trying on dresses for a school dance, then instructed her to say a classmate impregnated her.
I hope she gets the same sentence as he did.

Hand, was also arrested in May 2017 and faces charges of neglect, aiding in child molesting and assisting a criminal, all related to the molesting. The charges allege that Hand knew about the molesting and the pregnancy and failed to report them to authorities and that Hand gave false information to investigators.
Luttrull said the conviction in Thrash’s case won’t change how the prosecutor’s office approaches the Hand trial. “It’s a different set of issues, different crimes,” Luttrull said.
Hand is currently serving a sentence for theft in the Grant County Jail. Her trial on the charges related to the Thrash case is scheduled for Oct. 9 at 8:30 a.m.

Found here

No idea how much time she's facing, hopefully the aiding and assisting charges stack up and put this waste of space away for the rest of her life.

Gads what a piece of work the BF is. Had to be removed from the courtroom for spouting bullshit to the jury. I really hope he has a long life in prison.

I fucking hate that they keep saying he molested her. She got pregnant. He fucking raped a baby, and her own mother did nothing about it. I’d spit on her if I saw her, and I’ve never done such a vulgar thing in my life.

A northeastern Indiana woman has admitted to charges that she allowed her boyfriend to molest her daughter, leaving the child pregnant at age 10.

The 33-year-old Marion woman pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges of neglect, aiding child molesting and assisting a criminal. She agreed to accept a sentence of 20 years in prison and five years of probation.

The woman admitted during Tuesday’s hearing that her daughter told her that the boyfriend, 34-year-old Nicholas Deon Thrash, was molesting her, yet continued to let him live with them, the Chronicle Tribune reported. The woman did not report the molestation or her daughter’s pregnancy to authorities.

The woman agreed to have no contact with her now 12-year-old daughter until the girl’s counselor “deems it appropriate.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/woman-admits-to-letting-boyfriend-molest-daughter/

I feel for this young lady, because no matter what her mom allowed to happen to her, she will probably want to have a relationship with her.

I hope that she has a counselor that is able to help her process her feelings of anger and love for her mother, as well as the loss of her child. Although it may not impact her now in the future I can see it affecting her emotional and sexual behaviors.

Although it is highly unlikely it would have been beneficial to this young lady if the adoption was open and that in the future she could reconnect with this child.

Just a horrific situation all the way around for the victim. Basically served up on a platter by the one person that should have
been willing to die for her. I pray this little girl learns that she is NOT what has happened to her. May she grow, and thrive.

@Satanica
https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/investigations/sophies-nightmare-how-a-georgia-mother-allowed-her-boyfriend-to-impregnate-her-10-year-old/63-a0090914-5347-4c95-9a49-6452f0e43b5e

It'd been two years since her initial outcry and it seemed Sophie had finally caught a break. It was short-lived.
The home where the state placed her when her mom and her abuser were arrested became another nightmare.

Court records show her foster father is under investigation for also inappropriately touching Sophie while Thrash was still waiting for his day in court.

Sophie had her baby just days shy of her 11th birthday. State authorities in Indiana have placed the child in foster care.

Sophie is now in a mental health facility, according to her grandmother. She said the now-12-year-old has tried to take her own life several times.

“Shows even though the wheels are in motion, they're turning, sometimes, they just don't seem to turn fast enough for the victim and with everything we did, and all that we could do and everything within the power of the law and staying within the letter of the law. To me, we weren't fast enough,” Lt. Sheppard said.

Thrash and Sophie’s mother are both in prison. Thrash was sentenced to 160 years. Sophie’s mother took a deal and pleaded guilty to neglecting, aiding child molestation and assisting a criminal. She'll be in prison for about 20 years.

As for the other systems that failed Sophie, her grandmother says two DFCS workers were fired for dropping the ball in this case and allowing Sophie’s mother to flee to Indiana. DFCS doesn't comment on its cases so 11Alive has not been able to confirm that claim.

The Hogansville investigator said he's working to make sure Thrash never gets out of prison through any legal loophole.

Not sure if it was ever discussed but Thrash was the cousin of the biological father who was in prison.

Last edited:
Wow.

Hopefully soeone files a lawsuit on her behalf over the Foster care abuse and she at least can get a couple million to get by on, although given what a damage case she is it likely is to just get thrown away at drugs.

This kid never had a chance prob, even with a good foster family.

Wonder what the grandmothers problems are that they couldnt do a family placement with her.

Wow.

Hopefully soeone files a lawsuit on her behalf over the Foster care abuse and she at least can get a couple million to get by on, although given what a damage case she is it likely is to just get thrown away at drugs.

This kid never had a chance prob, even with a good foster family.

Wonder what the grandmothers problems are that they couldnt do a family placement with her.
I think she needs so much mental health care she’s in a facility.

Back