• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Arizona man was arrested Tuesday after he was captured on surveillance footage chasing a 6-week-old kitten around a parking lot and repeatedly kicking it, police said.

Nicholas Calfy, 23, reportedly faces felony charges of animal cruelty, drug possession, and drug paraphernalia possession.

The alleged kitten abuse took place in a parking lot in Mesa. The video shows Calfy taking off his shirt before chasing the kitten around the parking lot, police said. Calfy then corners the kitten, covers it with his shirt and kicks it multiple times, according to the police report.

“He repositioned the kitten back into the corner between each kick. The kitten was then observed in a dazed condition and could no longer run or defend itself from the defendant,” the police report says. “The kitten was observed laying on the ground trembling.”

Calfy was later seen looking at the kitten while smoking a cigarette and providing no medical assistance, police said. Staff members found the kitten alive in the same position eight hours later and took it to a veterinary center.

The vet said the kitten had suffered head trauma, trauma-induced hyphema, and neurologic tremors. The animal survived and was taken in by a family.

Calfy admitted it was him when shown a photo, the police report said. He said he was drunk at the time and didn’t remember a kitten from the above time and date, according to the report.

Was he telling the truth about being drunk, or was he high on meth (both can make some people very violent)?

A search of his backpack yielded a piece of foil “that contained a usable amount of white crystal substance,” which tested positive for methamphetamine, police said. Calfy was arrested but later released on his own recognizance. He’s due back in court later this month, KTVK reported.

@ghosttruck , he should've opted for eating ass. ;)

How! How! Don't blame being drunk you fucking prick. As a former hardcore drinker and drug user, I never once got so fucked up I thought "Hey let's abuse an animal" I don't care what anyone says. If you are capable of doing that in ANY state, you are royally fucked in the head. Don't go blaming anything but your own fucked up mind.

All you have to do is look at his face to see that he has no remorse, which he would show if what he did was really out of character for him.

OMG, like he is such a coward that he was too scared to beat up on a full grown cat? Would've probably made him piss his sissy pants. Oh yeah ladies...watch yourself and anybody or animal not old enough to defend itself. We got us a real BAD BOY here. :nailbiting:

Back