• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ispute-over-dollar35-manicure-bill/ar-BBRECOL

The suspect, whose credit card was declined, tried to drive away from Crystal Nails on Flamingo Road at 3:30 p.m. PT (6:30 p.m. ET) on Saturday as Ngoc Nguyen moved to catch her, witnesses and police told NBC affiliate KSNV.

"My wife ran out and tried to stop her, and then she rolled forward," Sonny Chung, the longtime boyfriend and the store's co-manager told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Nguyen, 51, was rushed to University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and pronounced dead at 4:40 p.m. PT (7:40 p.m. ET), a Clark County coroner's rep said Monday. Nguyen was killed by "multiple blunt force injuries" and her death was classified as a homicide, the coroner said.

The suspect was driving a black Chevrolet Camaro, which police later said was reported stolen from a rental agency three weeks ago, the Review-Journal reported.

"I tried to hold the car back but I'm not Superman," a tearful Chung said. "She ran off for $35 and killed my wife — $35 to run my wife over."

The stolen car was found at a nearby apartment complex on Saturday night.

"We do not believe the person who originally rented the car is the suspect," Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Lt. Ray Spencer told the newspaper.

Nguyen is survived by three daughters, 20, 25 and 28 and two grandchildren, 4 and 6, the family said.

Why have they not released the nbame of the suspect. If she attempted to pay with a credit card, they should have her name. Unless they believe it was a stolen card

The victim shouldn't have run out to the car for $35. This can't be the first time a customer ran out on a manicure bill.
Investigators say that on Saturday afternoon, a white woman in her 20s came into Crystal Nails, located at 4983 W. Flamingo Road, and got a $35 manicure.

The woman tried to pay for it with a credit card, but it was declined.

She told Annie she’d be right back, but when she got into her car, she tried to drive off.

Annie and her husband ran outside after the woman. Investigators say Annie stood in front of the suspect’s car, and the suspect hit her, dragging her before speeding off.
https://news3lv.com/news/local/grow...curist-killed-trying-to-stop-runaway-customer

Isn't there some CCTV footage showing the suspect?

A 21-year-old woman is accused of running over and killing a Las Vegas manicurist on Saturday, according to police.

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police say detectives are searching for Krystal Whipple, who has been identified as a suspect in the deadly incident.

A previous booking photo of Whipple, dated April 2018, was provided in a press release from LVMPD.

Whipple has faced charges for possession of a stolen credit card and attempted possession of a stolen vehicle.

She was on probation for the later charge when it was revoked on May 1, 2018, and she was ordered to spend four months in the Clark County Detention Center. The court record does not show if she was arrested and served the modified sentence.
https://cbs6albany.com/news/nation-...ct-accused-of-running-over-killing-manicurist
1546552744085.png

Krystal Whipple, the woman facing charges in the death of a Las Vegas salon manager, will plead guilty to second degree murder, according to a court records.

According to the plea deal, Whipple is facing a 10 to 25 year prison sentence.
1607102732478.png

Last edited:
I just had to comment, I used to repossess cars. One day went to take a car from a really nice lady who was surrendering. Psycho daughter “it’s MY car” ran out of the house. Without thinking I chased her outside and jumped behind the car held my hands up in a ‘stop’ motion. And immediately thought ‘I am so stupid’ all this took place in a front yard and I fell into the ditch next to road and she went over me. I did not care about the car, just kinda like a knee jerk reaction

A judge in Las Vegas on Friday sentenced a woman to 10 to 25 years in prison for killing a nail salon manager with a vehicle while trying to skip out on a $35 manicure.

Krystal Whipple previously admitted she killed 51-year-old Nhu “Annie” Ngoc Nguyen, a mother of three from Garden Grove, California.

Whipple’s guilty plea in December to second-degree murder allowed her to avoid trial on felony murder, burglary, robbery and stolen vehicle charges.

Wow possibly only 10 years for murdering someone. Fucking disgusting. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Should be LWOP

Back