• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Shots were fired at law enforcement officers as they were trying to serve a search warrant, investigators said, and the Port Richey mayor was identified as the gunman.

State officials and SWAT members with the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office arrived at the Port Richey home, located at 8221 Hayward Lane, around 4:40 a.m. Thursday. Officials with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said the mayor, 68-year-old Dale Glen Massad, had his medical license revoked in 1992. However, they said, he was still practicing medicine inside his home.

One medical procedure performed required additional hospital treatment from the patient, investigators said.

When officials arrived at the home, they “announced their presence” and attempted to enter the residence. That’s when bullets flew toward the SWAT members. Deputies said they did not return fire. There were no injuries and Massad was taken into custody...

I wonder what medical procedures he was performing?

I'm guessing some sort of breast implants, booty enhancement, abortions, face lifts?

Surely if it was things like appendix removal, heart surgery etc. The people would not be cash paying and having it done in someone's garage.
I was thinking possible "mob doctor"...people don't always want to report their gunshot wounds.

Back