• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

SARASOTA, Fla. (WWSB) - A 31-year-old Bradenton teacher has been arrested after police say she had sexual intercourse with a 15-year-old student.
Kassandra Moore (whose maiden name is Kassandra Thomas) was charged Monday, June 24 with four counts of lewd and lascivious battery and one count of transmission of harmful material to a minor.
According to a press release from the Bradenton Police Department, they received a complaint on April 10, 2019 from Broach School, a non-profit educational company that owns and operates two K-12 school models for students who need a personalized education focus, 26th Street West where Moore was then teaching high school students.
The Broach School is a private school and unaffiliated with the Manatee County School District. Police say a juvenile “told another juvenile something,” after which police received a tip through their news hotline and responded to the school to begin their investigation. Moore was immediately placed on administrative leave by the school when the investigation began.

Full Story:
https://www.mysuncoast.com/2019/06/24/year-old-bradenton-teacher-accused-having-sex-with-year-old-student/

Every Kassandra with a K I ever knew was a meat monkey and tubesteak hound.
I wonder if her husband is going to stick it out with her or if he's going to try for an annulment to get out from under it fast and easy

Every Kassandra with a K I ever knew was a meat monkey and tubesteak hound.
I wonder if her husband is going to stick it out with her or if he's going to try for an annulment to get out from under it fast and easy
Meat monkey? Tube steak hound? LOL! I call it banana chasing. And if her new hubby was smart, he would annul that marriage right away.

What does he look like? If he's sticking with her...

And welcome to the Demon.

Thanks! He’s a tall, plain looking man. Don’t know much about him, but obviously, he loves some her.

The local paper put all of the accusations out, and she had some pretty salacious (and scary) shots from her acting days that graced the web. If you really want to lose your appetite, search for those.

What a worthless bump of this thread. A year later, and someone updates it saying they know her, but providing no details of interest/substance.

What happened with teh case? sentencing? Anything???

She was rearrested on 2 July 2019 on more serious charges stemming from this incident:
The former Bradenton private school teacher charged with having sex with one of her students is back in jail facing more serious charges.

The allegations against Kassandra Moore were first brought to the attention of staff at the Broach School, 2615 26th St. W., Bradenton on April 10. According to Bradenton police, the 15-year-old boy had told another student at the school that he was having sex with Moore and shared screen shots of their direct messages on Instagram that included explicit photos Moore had sent him. The other boy reported it to staff and police were called to the school.

Moore, 31, was first arrested at her Bradenton apartment on June 24, and charged with four counts of lewd and lascivious molestation and one count of transmission of harmful material to a minor. She was released from the Manatee County jail later that day after posting bonds totaling $31,500.

On Monday, the state attorney’s office filed formal charges in the case against Moore, increasing the severity of the charges. Moore is now charged with four counts of sexual battery of a minor more than 12 years of age and less than 18 years of age by a person in custodial authority and one count of transmission of harmful material to a minor.

She was rearrested Tuesday and is now being held on bonds totaling $200,000 at the Manatee County jail.

Duck Duck Go doesn't return anything from later than July of last year.

Link

--Al

Back