• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
bradleyjenkins.jpg

"Bradley Jenkins, 30, was charged with third-degree domestic assault Monday in connection with the death of Allissa Martin, 27. Jenkins was ordered held in lieu of $100,000 cash bail, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Police responding to a 911 call reporting a fall found Martin's body outside the garage near Busch Stadium shortly before 2 a.m. Sunday. Court documents cited by the Post-Dispatch stated that Jenkins was "agitated and appeared to be intoxicated" when officers found him straddling Martin's body.

According to the documents, Jenkins told investigators that he and Martin -- also an Illinois corrections officer -- had attended Saturday's baseball game between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs with some co-workers. Jenkins said that the couple had argued during the game, but denied that they had a physical confrontation.

Authorities say police found Martin's cellphone on the seventh floor of the garage with the video camera recording. When officers reviewed footage shot on the phone, they saw Martin "pointing the camera toward herself," according to St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Detective Mark West. "She then turned the camera toward this defendant and he was shown on camera. They were arguing."

Court documents say Martin could be heard on the recording yelling at Jenkins to stop punching her in the face before dropping the phone. A short time later, investigators say, a scream can be heard on the recording followed by the sound of the woman hitting the ground.

Jenkins told police that he and Martin were married on May 22 in Las Vegas, prosecutors say."

Last edited by a moderator:
Police say they are investigating to determine whether Jenkins should face additional charges.

The seriously damning video evidence from her phone that he was hitting/punching her, then shortly after she dropped her phone during what he describes as a mere "argument", her screams as she "fell" and her hitting the ground can be heard on the still running video from her phone, and she *died* from the fall - yet he still claimed no physical confrontation occurred.
It's rather astonishing that they haven't already pressed additional charges, such as manslaughter.
Hard not to wonder if his family has "special connections, or are very wealthy, because just about anyone else would have already had the book thrown at them by prosecutors.

One of these days, Alice. Bang! Zoom! To the pavement!

It's rather astonishing that they haven't already pressed additional charges, such as manslaughter.
Hard not to wonder if his family has "special connections, or are very wealthy, because just about anyone else would have already had the book thrown at them by prosecutors.

I'm assuming the domestic assault charge is just the cause for arrest. Since bond was set, he's had his preliminary hearing with the formal charge of domestic violence.. but the prosecution can add charges afterward based on recovered evidence. Casenet shows the charges being filed just yesterday (the 3rd), so the prosecutor may not have had time to review things.
Or at least, I hope that's what is going on.

So I’m guessing he was a cubs fan and she was a cards fan? Volatile as a grease fire and water anyway. And the Cubs did lose 7-4 which is pretty decisive in baseball. Just a theory.

The seriously damning video evidence from her phone that he was hitting/punching her, then shortly after she dropped her phone during what he describes as a mere "argument", her screams as she "fell" and her hitting the ground can be heard on the still running video from her phone, and she *died* from the fall - yet he still claimed no physical confrontation occurred.
Allissa Martin is/was my cousin and this is the perfect example of white privilege getting you OUT of trouble time and time again..Bradley Stephen Jenkins has a very violent history and every time he has gotten in trouble it has been swept under the rug...A Violent Assault on at least 2 other people(I'm sure there were more who were afraid to come forward)both times reduced to misdemeanors while he kept his tenure with Illinois Dept.of Corrections where him and my cousin met both of them being Correctional Officers at Lincoln Correctional Facility..They were married for two weeks when he did this to her..In my opinion it is not only his fault but the fault of the Judicial system for not punishing him before and IDOC for keeping him employed at a woman's facility after assault on women several years prior to meeting my cousin..If he does,not receive the maximum sentence for what he did to her then it is only a matter of time before he does it to someone else..he still has no charges and the assault charge was dropped because all of the evidence was not available to give to the grand jury in the 90 day time period..the autopsy report came out 2 days after charges were dropped,it shows her whole face being broken along with her back of her skull being crushed as well as many other injuries..some of course from being thrown from the parking garage but how do you fall on your back and break every bone in your face but one eye socket...You can't hit both back and front at the same time...and also,she was 5ft tall,there is no way she fell..my family deserves justice and as far as I'm concerned he deserves the death penalty before he does this to someone else.. you can find his previous charges online and also a copy of the autopsy report,go look for yourself and tell me why is this motherfucker still walking free,WHY??
Post automatically merged:

They were BOTH corrections officers
Allissa Martin (my cousin)was a cop too,they both worked for Department of Corrections..at a woman's facility in Lincoln Illinois

Allissa Martin is/was my cousin and this is the perfect example of white privilege getting you OUT of trouble time and time again..Bradley Stephen Jenkins has a very violent history and every time he has gotten in trouble it has been swept under the rug...A Violent Assault on at least 2 other people(I'm sure there were more who were afraid to come forward)both times reduced to misdemeanors while he kept his tenure with Illinois Dept.of Corrections where him and my cousin met both of them being Correctional Officers at Lincoln Correctional Facility..They were married for two weeks when he did this to her..In my opinion it is not only his fault but the fault of the Judicial system for not punishing him before and IDOC for keeping him employed at a woman's facility after assault on women several years prior to meeting my cousin..If he does,not receive the maximum sentence for what he did to her then it is only a matter of time before he does it to someone else..he still has no charges and the assault charge was dropped because all of the evidence was not available to give to the grand jury in the 90 day time period..the autopsy report came out 2 days after charges were dropped,it shows her whole face being broken along with her back of her skull being crushed as well as many other injuries..some of course from being thrown from the parking garage but how do you fall on your back and break every bone in your face but one eye socket...You can't hit both back and front at the same time...and also,she was 5ft tall,there is no way she fell..my family deserves justice and as far as I'm concerned he deserves the death penalty before he does this to someone else.. you can find his previous charges online and also a copy of the autopsy report,go look for yourself and tell me why is this motherfucker still walking free,WHY??

Allissa Martin (my cousin)was a cop too,they both worked for Department of Corrections..at a woman's facility in Lincoln Illinois
And let's not forget the video evidence of the fight..Come on #JusticeforAllissa #BeherVoice #StopDomesticViolence #FryBradleyJenkins #BreaktheSilence

Last edited:
The Circuit Attorney's Office has dismissed an assault charge against an Illinois man whose new wife was found dead in June at the bottom of a parking garage near Busch Stadium after a Cardinals-Cubs game.
Monday filed a memo dropping a felony domestic assault charge against Bradley S. Jenkins, 31, of Taylorville, Ill., in the June death of Allissa L. Martin, 27. Jenkins and Martin were Illinois prison guards.

Susan Ryan, a spokeswoman for the Circuit Attorney's Office, provided a statement saying the court requires an indictment within 90 days of charges being filed.
"Unfortunately," Ryan said, "we are still awaiting evidence from police and the medical examiner that are required for the grand jury to decide this case."

"Once we receive the necessary evidence, we intend to refill (sic) the charges," according to the statement, which also included a plea from the public for more information abut the case..

September 12, 2023
An Illinois man was sentenced to two years of probation after taking a plea deal on charges related to his wife's fatal fall from a downtown St. Louis parking garage in 2019.
Bradley Jenkins, 35, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor domestic assault, reduced from third-degree felony domestic assault.
Jenkins had been charged with shoving his wife, 27-year-old Allisa Lee Martin, during an argument in the Stadium East Parking Garage on June 2, 2019. Jenkins told police that he and Martin had argued during a Cardinals-Cubs game the day before she fell.

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department said it received a call at about 1:45 a.m. that a woman had fallen from the parking garage at 200 South Broadway. Police arrived to find Jenkins covered in blood and straddling Martin’s body on the garage's ramp. Officers said Jenkins appeared to be agitated and intoxicated.
St. Louis Circuit Judge Michael Noble on Tuesday accepted Jenkins' plea agreement, suspended a one-year jail sentence and put him on probation for two years. He is required as conditions of his probation to attend a domestic violence intervention program, refrain from using drugs and alcohol and have no contact with Martin's family.
Jenkins and Martin were both Illinois prison guards and had gotten married the previous month in Las Vegas, authorities said.

View attachment 18424
"Bradley Jenkins, 30, was charged with third-degree domestic assault Monday in connection with the death of Allissa Martin, 27. Jenkins was ordered held in lieu of $100,000 cash bail, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Police responding to a 911 call reporting a fall found Martin's body outside the garage near Busch Stadium shortly before 2 a.m. Sunday. Court documents cited by the Post-Dispatch stated that Jenkins was "agitated and appeared to be intoxicated" when officers found him straddling Martin's body.

According to the documents, Jenkins told investigators that he and Martin -- also an Illinois corrections officer -- had attended Saturday's baseball game between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs with some co-workers. Jenkins said that the couple had argued during the game, but denied that they had a physical confrontation.

Authorities say police found Martin's cellphone on the seventh floor of the garage with the video camera recording. When officers reviewed footage shot on the phone, they saw Martin "pointing the camera toward herself," according to St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Detective Mark West. "She then turned the camera toward this defendant and he was shown on camera. They were arguing."

Court documents say Martin could be heard on the recording yelling at Jenkins to stop punching her in the face before dropping the phone. A short time later, investigators say, a scream can be heard on the recording followed by the sound of the woman hitting the ground.

Jenkins told police that he and Martin were married on May 22 in Las Vegas, prosecutors say."

total waste of space and air!!!

Back