• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A newborn baby was rescued from a dumpster Tuesday morning, Stockton Police Department said in a Facebook post.

Police received a call around 11:43 a.m. that a baby may have been left in a dumpster.

With the weather over 100 degrees, the baby is alive thanks to Troy Cooper, 51, and his building manager John Pedebone who jumped into the dumpster to rescue the baby and called first responders, said Joe Silva, spokesman for the Stockton Police Department.

Cooper said he was passing by when he first heard something that sounded like a kitten, but said “it was unbelievable” when he looked and saw a baby.

The baby boy has been transported to a hospital and is doing well, the post said. Police later found the 15-year-old mother near the scene and brought her to a hospital for treatment. She will receive a felony citation for child abuse and neglect and has been released to her parents, Silva said.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan whatsoever of calling a 15 year old an incubator... that's a child, who is too young to have a child, panicking instead of simply being a useless POS baby factory, which is normally who that title is reserved for. 15 year olds are fucking stupid ass children still.

This is a good argument for legal and accessible abortion, though.

This is a good argument for legal and accessible abortion, though.
Is it really? She has access and did not use it.
As well as a fucking Safe Haven law
The Safely Surrendered Baby Law allows a parent to surrender a baby within 72 hours of its birth without fear of arrest or prosecution as long as the baby shows no signs of abuse or neglect. During the 14-day cooling off period, the person can choose to return to reclaim the child.

Its fucking Stockton, California, she had access to 4 abortion clinics and a host of safe haven locations, so, fuck this fucking cunt.

Last edited:
Is it really? She has access and did not use it.

Abortions are now banned after 6 weeks in South Carolina, how is that accessible? The child likely didn't even know she was pregnant in such a short span. She also would have needed a permission slip from her mother, which is something she clearly didn't want to admit to. She also would have had to go to an appointment, then go to a second appointment the day after so they can try to sway the child into "correct" thinking. That's not a simple feat for a child under driving age, who is obligated to go to school every day.

There is nothing accessible about that process.

As well as a fucking Safe Haven law

I would not expect a 15 year old to know that fact at all. Plenty of people have no idea this is a thing.

Abortions are now banned after 6 weeks in South Carolina, how is that accessible? ...
I would not expect a 15 year old to know that fact at all. Plenty of people have no idea this is a thing.
Getting an abortion anywhere is not an easy feat, especially for a child.
This was Stockton, Ca, not South Carolina, she had 3 abortions clinics within 2 miles of her home and in the age of smartphones and the internet, ignorance of abortion availability and safe haven laws/location was a fucking choice on her part. Her only excuse is if she's mentally deficient.

Last edited:
She is young and calling her names is not nice but she still had a choice. A choice that broken down to the simplest level is whether or not to kill a baby. Killing a baby is so much worst than just asking your mom or dad for help.

In September it will be 40 years since I birthed my out of wedlock baby, I was 20 but still living at home, but back then it was a very much more horrible thing to do than now. I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and just told her. She carried on for a while but in the end, he was the apple of her eye.

I had a choice.

My bad, I didn't know you knew her and the ins and outs of her life and how she ended up in such a terrible and desperate situation.
Don't give me that crap, throwing a fucking baby in the fucking trash dumpster is fucked up for even a 15 year old. This is no different than when a 15 year old boy beats his baby to death, so why the fuck would I hold a girl to a different standard?

No one is arguing that it's not fucked up. Heller? Simply saying that every 15 year old, or fuck, 35 year old, should be able to easy breezy walk into an abortion clinic or safe haven and do the right thing is silly and unrealistic. We're not even good at safe sex. This is America, we're damaged and completely unsophisticated. Our low hanging fruit even more so.

What if she didn’t have a choice in getting pregnant and wanted to get rid of the reminder.
Not excusing this, but can see how a 15 year old would react this way under those circumstances
However if it was a privelaged 15 year old slut, well that’s different....
Either way it doesn’t say, nor does it say where the baby is now.
I don’t think it’s right to judge on this one til we know more

What if she didn’t have a choice in getting pregnant and wanted to get rid of the reminder.
Not excusing this, but can see how a 15 year old would react this way under those circumstances
However if it was a privelaged 15 year old slut, well that’s different....
Either way it doesn’t say, nor does it say where the baby is now.
I don’t think it’s right to judge on this one til we know more
Only be chance did the baby not die, she basically tried to kill that child. Any 15 year old that attempts to kill any innocent person is a piece of shit, whether its a gang banger stabbing a robbery victim, a young father beating his child dead, or a mother throwing a newborn into dumpster where the baby would die from dehydration, exposure to the elements, or rats eating it alive. I don't care what "terrible and desperate situation" she was in, she thought more about herself than an innocent, helpless child. When we hear about a young father shaking a baby to death we don't care about any special circumstances that drove him to do it, and rightly so. Sorry, but being a 15, or a girl, does not excuse what she did.

15 year old females pumped full of hormones do not think the same way as an adult. I don’t agree with what she did, but if the scenario was she was raped by a family member and told to keep quiet, then a human reminder of that, plus added hormones to the ones she already has, is ample enough reason for the mind not being as it should.
We are too quick to judge sometimes.
Yes we shouldn’t be making excuses for people who hurt others, much less a child, but when a child hurts another (or leaves them to die), wether the victim or not is a child, the perpetrator is still a child.
A child obviously without support (or she would have been able to tell her family about the pregnancy)
Something was wrong with this child, whom was impregnated whilst being a child, who was fully loaded on hormones and needed rid of a baby.
We wouldn’t do what she did in our circumstances, but would we do something similar given hers??? Since we don’t know the full situation yet, we can’t say.
I understand what your saying and to a certain point your argument makes sense.
Having been a female adolescent (not pregnant) I can tell you when the hormones throw themselves at you, they don’t come with a banner, saying period time.....we just notice how crazy the world is. (Imagine yourself in this situation. If not, imagine your daughter in any normal situation. Is she likely to act differently when Mother Nature intrudes? Yes, because most women do.
A child who has 2-3 times the amount of hormones has no real chance.
This isn’t about females getting off for being different, this is about hormones making you feel like you’re ok, and the world is mad. How can anyone make a sane rational desision in those circumstances? And if it was something bad that happened (remember child having child) then it makes it worse.
Add to that any post partum depression and this child needs serious help, not condemnation.
What she did was wrong and can’t be overlooked.
How is she going to react if we overlook how she ended up throwing away her baby (if it was rape)?
Don’t give up on the child for something that may have been a cry for help. (Maybe situation and people weren’t safe to confide in anyone).
Until we know more, I’m sitting on the fence on this one.
Either way I do question the child/mum’s upbringing....

Since all y’all went there, my question is: How is this any different than the scumbag politicians like VA gov saying that they believe it’s up to a woman and her doctor to decide whether or not to care for a baby once it’s born? Simply wrap it in a blanket and let it die out. Funny how all of y’all on here that are advocating abortion rights are all indignant regarding the other brutal acts of murder that are on DD but this one some how has an asterisk next to it.

Back