• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A newborn baby girl was found covered in mosquito and ant bites after being dumped in a field in Thailand.

She was heard wailing during the night, but locals dismissed the crying and she was not discovered until the next morning in the Ladkrabang district of Bangkok.

The infant's skin was raw and looked painful after she was bitten by insects in the exposed field throughout the night of May 11.

Fortunately the girl did not appear to have sustained serious injury, but her forehead looked particularly sore, with countless bites.

She was partly wrapped with a tiny blanket and her umbilical cord had not been cut, suggesting she was not more than a day old.

The officials carried out a preliminary health check before the newborn was rushed to the Lat Krabang Hospital, where the nurses have been looking after her for the last two weeks.

Police arrived at the scene a few hours later and began investigating the case trying to find the parents.

she has been taken under the wing of a high ranking Buddhist and has been taken to Singapore for surgery. she has hydrocephalus
Post automatically merged:

might be a different one though

Last edited:
Are there THAT many misinformed cold hearted woman in the US?? So many babies just dumped without a care in the world (I know we all have issues) but I'm sorry there's no excuse..A safe house, a fire dept,hospital, a stranger's fucking porch, anywhere! God damn the DD has got me on one this am...and all these dumb bitches...ok, time to step away from my phone

Also, 9 months is plenty of time to figure out a plan in this day and age...all the available info online for example...

Last edited:
Are there THAT many misinformed cold hearted woman in the US?? So many babies just dumped without a care in the world (I know we all have issues) but I'm sorry there's no excuse..A safe house, a fire dept,hospital, a stranger's fucking porch, anywhere! God damn the DD has got me on one this am...and all these dumb bitches...ok, time to step away from my phone

Also, 9 months is plenty of time to figure out a plan in this day and age...all the available info online for example...
This was Singapore.

We have plenty of cunts dumping/smothering/burning and chopping up their new born babies.

This time the US is innocent.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200419-004504.png

Hoai An died on Friday (Jul 12) at about 4am, said her primary caregiver Venerable Minh Tai. The baby was at the Hue Quang monastery in Vietnam when she stopped breathing in her sleep.

She was three months and three weeks old.
In addition, she was diagnosed with hydranencephaly, an extremely rare disorder of the central nervous system with symptoms that include an enlarged head, infantile spasm or seizures, paralysis, blindness and fluid in the brain.
"The winds of impermanence have shaken the last succulent leaf off the branches of life, with no time for a new plantlet to sprout," said Venerable Minh Tai, who is known for her charitable efforts.

"May you soon be reborn into a better world."
Screenshot_20200419-005025.png

Back