• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
cruserbluelights.png

A newborn baby girl who was found dead in a trash bag in Alcalde in August had a variety of drugs in her system, according to a search warrant affidavit filed in state District Court in Santa Fe.

The baby’s mother was smoking heroin up until the time the child was born, the affidavit says, and several adults knew of the baby’s death and didn’t report it.

The child was found “badly decomposing” in a trailer in Alcalde on Aug. 16 after the baby’s father told New Mexico State Police that his girlfriend no longer looked pregnant after he returned from a short trip to Colorado and she would not answer his questions about what happened to the child.

A doctor conducting the autopsy told State Police agent Alexander Bennett late last month that the baby had amphetamine, methamphetamine, heroin and THC – the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana – in her system, the affidavit says. The doctor said it was hard to determine whether the baby was born alive due to the level of decomposition.

Bennett located a friend of the mother who was present during the birth the morning of Aug. 14 in La Madera.

The friend said the mother was smoking heroin to ease her labor pains and was smoking until the time the baby was born. She added that she believed the baby was born dead and had overdosed on the heroin use because “the child appeared much like other overdose subjects she had seen during her past use of drugs,” the affidavit says.

After the birth, the friend said, the mother wrapped the child in a blanket and put the child in a bag. The friend said she then drove the mother and child to another friend’s house in Chamita and left them there.

The friend said that she was with the mother the two days before the child was born and that she “recalled how she had witnessed (the mother’s) continuous use of heroin across these two days, and how she suspected this would affect the child in (the mother’s) womb.”

On Aug. 17, after police found the baby, they interviewed the mother. She gave conflicting statements and had to correct things she had said, the affidavit says.

For instance, she said that she was by herself during the birth and that the baby could have been saved if someone else had been there, even though she also said the baby was stillborn.
Police reported the mother said she planned to have a traditional burial at Ohkay Owingeh, but she couldn’t explain why she drove from La Madera to Alcalde, past the pueblo she planned to have the burial at, and kept the baby in a trash bag for several days, the affidavit says.

A brother and the mother’s father were also interviewed. Both men said they knew the baby was dead but could not explain how the girl died or why the mother kept her in a trash bag.

The mother’s other children, a 13-year-old and a 7-year-old, also told investigators that they knew the baby was dead.

The baby’s father told police that he assumed the mother had given birth at a hospital but that the baby was taken into state custody due to the mother’s frequent heroin use. He said he went to hospitals in Santa Fe and Española over a two-day span to try to find the child because the mother wouldn’t answer any of his questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I love how “daddy” acts all concerned about the child’s whereabouts when he returns from “a short trip to Colorado”. Two day span looking for the whereabouts of the baby? What about prior to your mini getaway and knowing she’s taking any drug she can get her hands on? And the friend and the other adult relatives? Go fuck yourselves in a dumpster.
So disturbed with this.....I should have stopped at laughing the @Sejanus comment from another post.
Ugh. Disgusting. All of it.

Jesus... Why didn't she just have an abortion??
Don't know about her specific area, but there are certain people who are psychotically driven to shut down every available clinic.. and they aren't particularly concerned about legality, reason, or basic decency.
Now, would Mistress Drug Cocktail have actually opted for one if it was available? Probably not. Money spent on an abortion is money that could be better spent on an addiction.
Methacocaroin's a hell of a drug.

Ah yes.... am very aware, Sugar > The story pissed me off> not the poster, which was you.
Do not, take the anger button to heart , i meant no ill will, towards you at all Sorry, if i offended.

Last edited:
Don't know about her specific area,
Definitely places to have an abortion in that area, but I don't think this junkie would have done it even if planned parenthood was on her own street corner. She's just way too messed up. Anyway...maybe she is anti-abortion!
As for the father returning home from a trip?. I wonder if that means he was in jail.

Last edited:
New Mexico is a lot like California: there is a corridor of leftism centered in the Santa Fe/Albuquerque corridor and the artsy areas, then there is the rest of the state that is more agriculture,, mining, and livestock centered, and takes a middle, conservative, or libertarian path.

@hzlb

You do know the poster is not the one who abused the child.
Sorry. That made me laugh.
Post automatically merged:

Ah yes.... am very aware, Sugar > The story pissed me off> not the poster, which was you.
Do not, take the anger button to heart , i meant no ill will, towards you at all Sorry, if i offended.
No worries. I take most things that happen on here to heart and always worry I’ve pissed someone off. Ironic because I don’t do that in day to day life but on here....? Yeah. I do.

Last edited:
Back