• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Oh ... this is could go in so many directions. Was that house targeted ... was it random ... did the mother live there ... did her lover ... ?

@Satanica @cubby @Sejanus @crys_xoxo
Amber Bowling, 21, of Manchester is charged with murder after a baby was found in a garbage bag.

Kentucky State Police say a baby was found in the garbage bag outside an apartment complex. An autopsy showed the baby had cranial bleeding and fractured ribs.

Bowling told investigators she gave birth Sunday, put the baby in a trash bag and threw the newborn over the upstairs banister of the complex.
https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/C...5TTkdoFyVlmKJXrpLod2PmN0GRJ3fX8J8PuckfW3wKSDQ
1544692401838.png

.Bowling told investigators she gave birth Sunday, put the baby in a trash bag and threw the newborn over the upstairs banister of the complex.
Did she think that would be it. Just throw the baby like one would flick a cigarette and no one would find it?
It would just wash away on the next rain?!

Last edited:
@Sejanus ...and @cubby .... me too. But only because I kind of feel sorry for her. Like look at her !!! She just looks so pathetic and she threw a baby over the railing, so right away I'm wondering ... what the fuck is going on that compelled her to do that.

A woman in our town left a baby in a dumpster ... she didn't go to jail ... I guess her step father was raping her and got her pregnant. So this is me hoping something like that happened here and that this woman isn't just evil ... because she just seems too ... I don't know ... beaten down, for evil to fit.

@Sejanus ...and @cubby .... me too. But only because I kind of feel sorry for her. Like look at her !!! She just looks so pathetic and she threw a baby over the railing, so right away I'm wondering ... what the fuck is going on that compelled her to do that.

A woman in our town left a baby in a dumpster ... she didn't go to jail ... I guess her step father was raping her and got her pregnant. So this is me hoping something like that happened here and that this woman isn't just evil ... because she just seems too ... I don't know ... beaten down, for evil to fit.
Beaten down is exactly the right way to describe her. There's just a level of broken on her that really stands out but I still think she's a goddamn monster

From the photo she appears to have some deficits that may have impacted her ability to be held accountable for her actions. Whether they are cognitive or mental or a combination of both the infant deserves justice.

Update 1/6/2020
Amber Bowling appeared in court Monday.

Lawyers for Bowling wanted to reduce her bond.

A judge denied that motion. Her trial date is set for May.

Original Story Aug 27, 2019
A Clay County woman charged with killing her newborn was back in court to decide whether she is competent to stand trial.

21-year-old Amber Bowling was indicted on murder charges in December after police said she gave birth and then threw her newborn son over a banister into a garbage dumpster.

Her family gave the baby the name Jacob after his death. Her uncle told us, after a court hearing earlier this year, that her actions were completely out of character.

A judge declared Bowling competent to stand trial. Since her arrest, she has remained in jail without any bond.

1586663183185.png

Amber Bowling admitted to killing her hours-old baby by tossing him from a balcony two stories above the ground in 2018, according to local reports.

She pleaded guilty in a Kentucky courtroom on Monday to murdering her newborn child and faces a sentencing of up to 40 years in prison.
An arrest citation describes how Bowling placed the crying boy, born just hours before his horrific death, inside a garbage bag and threw him over the railing of the second-storey apartment complex in Manchester, a small city located about 160 miles southeast of Louisville.

Neighbours later found the child’s body on the ground below.
A coroner later determined that the infant died from injuries related to blunt-force trauma, The arrest citation described how the boy had a cranial fracture, broken ribs and a brain bleed.

Since 2016, the state has had a Safe Haven Law which allows parents 30 days to surrender their parental rights and hand over their children to the state if they feel they’re unable to care for them.

Amber Bowling was sentenced to 40 years in prison. Bowling pleaded guilty to murder in May.

In December 2018, state police Bowling put the baby boy in a garbage bag before throwing the bag over a banister.

An autopsy showed the newborn suffered fractural ribs and cranial bleeding.

The sentence was part of a plea agreement for her guilty plea.

Latest posts

Back