• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Another contribution from Sue sue.

An abandoned newborn baby and her mother are recovering at the hospital after the infant was found crying in the woods outside the nation's capital Friday.

According to local Fox 5 DC, Montgomery County detectives responded to reports of infant cries near the 10000 block of Tenbrook Drive in Silver Spring, Maryland, which is about a 15-minute walk from the Forest Glen stop on the DC Metro.

Police received a call around 5:00 p.m. from a man who followed the sounds of a baby crying to discover a naked newborn girl in the woods about 10 feet from the sidewalk.

Authorities took the child to a hospital, where she was determined to have been only a few hours old and likely Hispanic. According to a local CBS affiliate, the baby's mother was located and is also receiving hospital care, though the police are offering no further information at this time.
full

I just don't understand. I got pregnant when I was 13. I could see my belly growing, but my mind wouldn't let me believe it. Luckily my mom walked in on me undressed. When I finally went to the doctor I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant. If my mom hadn't found out, I always wonder what would I have done? In my heart I know now tht i could never harm another human being. I'm 44 now, but how would've my 13 year old mind would've handled it. Don't judge, just being honest

I just don't understand. I got pregnant when I was 13. I could see my belly growing, but my mind wouldn't let me believe it. Luckily my mom walked in on me undressed. When I finally went to the doctor I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant. If my mom hadn't found out, I always wonder what would I have done? In my heart I know now tht i could never harm another human being. I'm 44 now, but how would've my 13 year old mind would've handled it. Don't judge, just being honest
what did happen?

But I have questions! Did mom tie off the umbilical cord before abandoning her? How long had she been lying in the woods? Did the guy who found her wrap her up in his t-shirt? He better have!

I'm betting they didn't release mom's name because she's a minor. They found her pretty quickly. I can see multiple ways this could've played out. I'll withhold my judgement because she could be a victim herself.

If mom is indeed a minor.... Well, I blame her parents tbh. Teens get pregnant, it happens, but if your teenage daughter hides her entire pregnancy from you, and/or doesn't realize she's pregnant because she's obese or has no idea how reproduction works, and/or she is so afraid of her parents that she'd rather abandon a baby than come clean.... Ya done fucked up.

ETA I retract my statement, she's a grown ass woman. I mean, her parents obviously DID fuck up, but that's less relevant at 25.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200322-175336~2.png

Officers were called to an area hospital on Aug. 17 after a female showed signs of recently giving birth, but she denied she was ever pregnant.

Detectives responded to the hospital and after getting a warrant they searched Guzman’s home and found evidence of childbirth.

When detectives questioned Guzman, she told police she had left the baby somewhere, but couldn’t recall the location.
Screenshot_20200322-175833~2.png

Guzman was released from the hospital Friday morning and transported to the Central Processing Unit (CPU) in Rockville. Bond information is unavailable at this time.

Back