• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A New York woman needed 44 stiches for a bloody facial laceration after a man called her “pretty” and slashed her with a razorblade in a broad daylight robbery, reports said Wednesday.

Dana Sagona, 31, was walking in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn around 7:45 a.m. on Sunday when a man approached her and began a conversation, WPIX-TV reported.

"You pretty. Are you scared?" the man asked, according to FOX5 New York.

When Sagona said “no,” the man slashed the librarian’s face and punched her to the ground, the New York Post reported. He made off with the woman’s purse and phone, according to FOX5.

Police are searching for the suspect. He is described as a Hispanic male in his forties, reports said.

Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).

No man would have even gotten this close to me because, death stares, Like I'm cute as all fuck .... And I know it, but I'm not stupid cute ... or head in the clouds cute ... I'm, don't even come near me dude I will kill you, first ... cute.

Last edited:
Oh yes @lithiumgirl robbers ONLY rob friendly looking faces ever. Not sure you really read what happened, but she was robbed, not hit on. It was just a vicious way of making a point that he was going to fuck up what is a pretty face.

You rarely leave the house for anything but a Coldplay concert every few years,, so why you don't get robbed.

That wound really sucks, that's going to leave a nasty scar.

“I will kill you,” he growled, before slashing her left cheek and punching her so hard she fell to the ground.
The Sunnyside resident said she didn’t realize she’d been cut until she saw blood.
“The blood was gushing, it was pooling in my scarf,” Sagona said. “When I saw how big it was, I was shocked. I’m still in shock at the size,” she added about the gash.
The attacker ran off with Sagona’s purse containing her phone, keys, credit cards and a $130 MetroCard, sources said.

Oh yes @lithiumgirl robbers ONLY rob friendly looking faces ever. Not sure you really read what happened, but she was robbed, not hit on. It was just a vicious way of making a point that he was going to fuck up what is a pretty face.

You rarely leave the house for anything but a Coldplay concert every few years,, so why you don't get robbed.

That wound really sucks, that's going to leave a nasty scar.

View attachment 12884

Yeah so ... i don't get robbed either. Because same ... not vulnerable.

Back