• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police in the UK and the US are searching for a teenager who is missing after flying to London from New York, having been in touch with an older man.

Victoria Grabowski, 16, from Queens in New York, got on a flight at John F Kennedy airport on Saturday and arrived in the UK on Monday, police said.
full

[....]
She is understood to have paid for her ticket in cash, but her family doesn't know how she got the money.

Her family shared pictures on social media asking friends in London to look out for her.

Her uncle, Arkadiusz Grabowski, told QNS: "The texts show that she got fascinated with London and wanted to move there."

He also said the messages were in a group chat which involved other people.

I want to know how as a minor, she was able to buy a ticket and board a plane to another country.
The airlines need to tighten all those cracks up.

My daughter snuck off to Chicago from California when she was 17.she was with her cousin (my nephew) The airlines sold my nephew 2 tickets and asked zero questions. She got back home at the time expected. So I didn't know a thing. But then it got the better of her and she had to tell me and show me all the pictures. She started with *promise you wont be mad.
I wasn't mad but told her I was disappointed in her for not asking me if she could go. I think I would have said yes.

Back