• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ugh more disinformation & propaganda. Never give a sucker an even break.

Way to go Steve Bannon! I loved his inauguration speech ... I didn’t even pay attention to the USA election or Donald trump until I heard that speech ... and since then I was hooked, I went back and watched all of the debates. The man won because he’s the Clint Eastwood and John Wayne of politics ... he’s a cow boy ... and the democrats are right to be afraid of him, because he’s going to shame them all, now ... throughout the rest of his term and in 2020!

Ugh more disinformation & propaganda. Never give a sucker an even break.

The only suckers are the democrats ... did you not learn anything this week.

They lied ... cheated .. slammed ... smeared their way right into oblivion ... Just watch !!!!

Way to go Steve Bannon! I loved his inauguration speech ... I didn’t even pay attention to the USA election or Donald trump until I heard that speech ... and since then I was hooked, I went back and watched all of the debates. The man won because he’s the Clint Eastwood and John Wayne of politics ... he’s a cow boy ... and the democrats are right to be afraid of him, because he’s going to shame them all, now ... throughout the rest of his term and in 2020!
In my mind's eye, I just saw Trump cowboying up.
No. Just no. Put him back out on the golf course. He is not and never will be a cowboy.

I saw an explanation for Trump's hair from a professional hairstylist: He has a giant cowlick. You can see it in his youthful photos.
He's one of those men who sticks with the same hairstyle since age 25. Maybe he thinks it's good luck. At any rate, once I looked at the whole hair hat swirl from the cowlick point of view, it makes sense.

lol, bunch of nutters, all y'all.
We'll look at you. Right here with us.
I saw an explanation for Trump's hair from a professional hairstylist: He has a giant cowlick. You can see it in his youthful photos.
He's one of those men who sticks with the same hairstyle since age 25. Maybe he thinks it's good luck. At any rate, once I looked at the whole hair hat swirl from the cowlick point of view, it makes sense.
I don't care if he's been licked by a cow. That still does not make him a cowboy.

Reminds me of the ladies still sporting beehives in the 80s.

Except Trump accomplished more in 1/4 term than any feminist could accomplish in thirty years.

All their kids are ... trafficked ... in jail ... pregnant ... at the abortion clinic or murdered.

My eldest kid was in the drunk tank ONCE ... I asked him about it, It sounded like this ... what were you doing to end up there ? He told me he was with his cousin and that there were walking down the street, but he was drunk and a lil bit sloppy. He didn't get any charges ... And it could have been way worse ... he could have been in a car.

GettyImages_1041986100.0.jpg

Oh wow ... are they going to try and hurt his wife if they lose in November ? SECURITY !!!!

Democrats and VOX ... Um ... You're scaring you're voters ! --- A Canadian

Besides ... If you're going to show the FIRST LADY's wrist bound to anything ... DO it RIGHT!

LIKE THIS !!!!

Melania-Trump-06-GQ-7-Nov16_Antoine-Verglas_b.jpg

Back