• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
i was curious if it would be possible to have an area where we can post links to stories that we've found for one of our talented posters to write up for us?

It's nearly impossible for me to copy and paste text from the articles on my iPad (for me at least) and the random "someone post this" request in shout may not be seen by someone who wants to do a write up. But I've come across a few today alone that were interesting.

Or possibly just direct us to a current thread where this could be done?

Please and thank you. :D

There\s no need for that, though. Just post a title, a link to the story and a sentence or two on what the story is about - even if the sentence or two is from the source article itself.

There\s no need for that, though. Just post a title, a link to the story and a sentence or two on what the story is about - even if the sentence or two is from the source article itself.

From what I read in shout before I came into this thread, the problem is that she -and others- have are posting from mobile devices such as Ipads, Cell Phones or other tablet-like devices.

Thank you to @Countess Olenska for posting this tutorial in shout for @Forensicwx :

How to Copy & Paste on iPad:

I am always happy to help you if you have any issues. Feel free to send me a PM anytime. You can always put a link in shout and ask who ever is on to post it. However, there isn't a guarantee your story will make it into the forums that way.

Back