• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A New Mexico man faces multiple charges after police found over four dozen diamonds in a bag inside his anal cavity that he allegedly planned on trading for drugs, KOB 4 reported.

Twenty-three-year-old Eusebio Padilla was arrested on charges including receiving stolen property and tampering with evidence after what began as a routine traffic stop on April 7. Police pulled him over for allegedly riding a motorcycle without a license plate.

Police said they spotted a knife on Padilla and patted him down. He was caught attempting to remove “a baggy” from his rear at some point during the traffic stop, according to a criminal complaint filed in Albuquerque’s Metropolitan Court.

Police said they found 44 diamonds inside the bag recovered from Padilla’s rectum. The man allegedly told officers that he obtained the jewels from his uncle who “usually has stolen items,” KOB 4 reported.

I was so disappointed when he didn't say they weren't his and he didn't know how they got up there. Because then I was gonna say:

Talk about your tight ass, he can clench his ass so tight he can make diamonds. I'm sure, in certain circles, he's pretty popular. :cool::p

1698815500147.jpeg

Offense Status
Past Offense(s)
Receiving stolen property (receive) (firearm less than $2500) [ D-1329-CR-2017-00035 ] Completed
Battery (household member) [ D-202-CR-2016-01431 ] Completed
Receipt, Transportation or Possession of a Firearm or Destructive Device by Certain Persons (Felon) [ D-1329-CR-2020-00088 ]

He is way too faithful to the concept of finding a Diamond in the Rough inside the Cave of Wonders.

iu

You're never seeing Aladdin, nor this animate cave's mouth, the same way again.

Back