• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...hort-on-cash-turns-out-to-be-keith-urban.html
A New Jersey woman thought she was paying for a struggling man’s cup of coffee at a gas station on Friday, but it turned out to be country music star Keith Urban.

Ruth Reed has made it a goal to once a week pick up the tab for customers at a Medford, N.J., Wawa, so when Urban was short a few dollars, the substitute teacher stepped in to help, NJ.com reported citing a Facebook post.
DjxkGq3XoAAvXWd.jpg

The singer thanked Reed and said his name was Keith, prompting Reed to comment on his resemblance to Keith Urban.

A skeptical Reed asked his bodyguard to confirm that he was actually the famous musician.

“It was then I realized what an idiot I was,” Ruth said in the Facebook post.

The singer is set to perform Friday evening in Camden.

Come on, people. These celebrities travel with an entourage, so it's pretty hard to miss a VIP. I guess I'm so jaded that everything involving them looks like a PR opportunity and not a genuine moment.

Back