• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
A New Jersey elementary school teacher snorted morphine in front of students and another faculty member last week, prosecutors said.

Michael Palladino, a 43-year-old teacher at Eagleswood Township Elementary School, was charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance and official misconduct, NJ.com reported Monday, citing a Dec. 3 Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office complaint.

“Specifically, by ingesting a controlled dangerous substance through his nostril, at his desk in a classroom during school hours in the presence of another teacher and students,” the complaint said, referring to the official misconduct charge.

Palladino allegedly had three morphine tablets at his desk and a Bic pen he used as a straw, prosecutors said.

Eagleswood Township Elementary School has students from pre-kindergarten to sixth grade, but it wasn't listed which grade Palladino teaches.

It was not immediately clear what, if any, disciplinary actions had been taken against Palladino by the school.

full

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jers...ted-morphine-in-front-of-kids-prosecutor-says

Attachments

• NJ-Eagleswood-school.jpg
    NJ-Eagleswood-school.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 1,527
At least he's not raping any of the kids, that we know of.

1544558728623.png

Michael "Voted Eagleswood Township Elementary's Coolest Highest Most Fired Teacher" Palladino

It was not immediately clear what, if any, disciplinary actions had been taken

If any? What the fuck, um yeah, there needs to be some action. Can't have teachers just snorting drugs in class.

Even in the depths of a trap house... I would go and lock myself down in the bathroom to do my drugs. He should have just popped the stupid pill. No one would have had a clue.

This sleepy, Piney town is close to home. Background info you probably could have figured out on your own: opiates are a real problem in our county.

I sincerely apologize for not pulling screenshots from Mr. Palladino's Facebook page this morning, as it has since been inactivated. Really sad to see that he's a husband, a father, and had what looked like, on the outside, a typical Jersey suburban happy life.

It's one thing to do it in front of kids cos they might not notice but another teach? That ain't it chief.
Adulting is hard but I ain't ever been out here snorting drugs in front of minors.

So the guy likes to do a little before kids. I have to be honest I'm frankly surprised more teachers don't have to do drugs to get by a day with kids. I get stoned and freaking high as hell too!

Latest posts

Back