• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
iStock-522021227.jpg

Roadkill — it may be what’s for dinner.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill into law on Oct. 13 that would allow drivers in the state to eat what they unintentionally kill.

Senate Bill 395, sponsored by Sen. Bob Archuleta, was created in part to eliminate the waste of wild game meat and collect data on where and how most wild game was killed.

Full Story:

Typical make work California regulation. You have to register the roadkill with Fish & Game before you take it home.
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has been tasked with developing an app for drivers who unintentionally strike and kill a deer, elk, antelope or wild pig to report where the animal was killed, how it was killed and where the carcass was being taken. Those drivers would then be allowed to take the carcass home and cook it.

If you've traveled the Midwest interstates you've probably seen the blood stains from someone hitting a deer, one night I'm heading home about 1030 pm and I see the flashing hazard lights ahead on a two lane 55 mph road,I get closer and a full sized chevy truck had a full on impact with a large deer,it was like a gore movie. The people were covered in blood the truck was screwed, the blood was everywhere, luckily it didn't come totally through the windshield and the people weren't seriously injured, but I've never experienced the color red like that before or after.

Maybe this will allow them to clean up the bodies and also feed the inner city zombies (get 2 birds stoned at once)with the innocent drive-by shooting victims. They were hopefully unintentional enough.

Back