• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Nevada man is accused of attempting to kidnap a 16-year-old Kentucky girl that he briefly talked with online years earlier and became obsessed with.

News outlets report 18-year-old Benjamin Margitza, of Las Vegas, was arrested Monday outside a Kentucky high school and charged with attempted kidnapping and minor and criminal trespassing.

Margitza and the girl briefly spoke online four years ago. It says he began messaging the girl again this past year and began making explicit sexual statements and “obsessing over the victim by stating how he wanted to marry her.”

It says he traveled to the girl’s school and grabbed her in the parking lot. It says the girl ran and another student intervened, allowing the girl to contact authorities.
1566304387562.png
1566304397030.png

Man, I tripped running over here, thinking it was a freaky Abducted In Plain Sight kinda thing, but 18? Meh......

I mean he is still batshit and sketchy af. Especially in 2019.

If they ever remade The Graduate, the script would have Benjamin in jail for stalking Elaine. Also he fucked her mom. Front page shit.

Man, I tripped running over here, thinking it was a freaky Abducted In Plain Sight kinda thing, but 18? Meh......

I mean he is still batshit and sketchy af. Especially in 2019.

If they ever remade The Graduate, the script would have Benjamin in jail for stalking Elaine. Also he fucked her mom. Front page shit.
This. I expected an actual man. Not an age gap that would have been legal if it wasnt for the kidnapping.

I think a lot of this stuff comes down to people just not knowing how to be social anymore. So used to the swipe right that they don't know how to draw interest in person. It's also very easy to become obsessed or have contact with someone you're obsessed with via online. Lot harder to stalk someone in person. Trenchcoats are a thing of the past

And gawd forbid they would just wait until she was of legal age. No, not in this age of instant gratification.

Back