• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://people.com/crime/florida-mom-found-slain-pool-blood-by-children-husband-charged/

Nelonza Pugh, 29, was captured by Orange County authorities hours after Sheriff John Mina announced he was a suspect in the death of his wife, 29-year-old Brooke Jenkins-Pugh, the sheriff’s office announced in a tweet. He is now behind bars on a charge of first-degree murder with a firearm.

Earlier that day, Jenkins-Pugh’s four children — who ranged in age from 2 to 13 — called 911 to report they had awoken to find their mother dead, Mina said at a press conference.

In the 911 call, the children said their mother was lying in “pool of blood with bullets around her,” according to an arrest affidavit obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

At a press conference Wednesday, Mina called Jenkins-Pugh’s death “another tragic instance of domestic violence in our community, right before Christmas.”

The children told deputies the night before they heard their parents having an argument before the horrific discovery the next morning. (The suspect is the father of some of the children, said Mina.)

Surveillance footage obtained by authorities showed the couple having a fight before Pugh allegedly became violent toward his wife, the affidavit states, according to the Sentinel’s report. In the video, Pugh can allegedly be seen pinning his wife against a wall with his left hand while raising a handgun to her head with the other hand and firing once.

He then can be seen allegedly walking past her and firing two more shots, according to the affidavit.

“Nelonza Pugh calmly kept walking out of the front door leaving his four children in the house,” a deputy wrote in the affidavit.

nelonza-pugh.jpg

I don’t know why domestic violence rates spike during Christmas but it’s truly sad the number of women who have died at the hands of loved ones.
This crime is especially heinous becos the children heard what happened but were too frightened to do anything til morning.
This will stay with these babies forever and for that he needs to die. Painfully af.

Nelonza.
Sounds like a nasal spray for erectile dysfunction.

"Having problems with ED and need help fast? Forget those slow time-release pills and messy creams and ointments. Get super-big super-relief super-fast with a super blast of Nelonza ED Nasal Spray. Ask your physician if Nelonza is right for you today, and get back in the game!"

Those poor kids...
Gonna try to find out if there is any kind of donation or charity set up for them.

Edit: oh good, there is a GoFundMe listed in the link!

Last edited:
Surveillance footage obtained by authorities showed the couple having a fight before Pugh allegedly became violent toward his wife, the affidavit states, according to the Sentinel’s report. In the video, Pugh can allegedly be seen pinning his wife against a wall with his left hand while raising a handgun to her head with the other hand and firing once.

He then can be seen allegedly walking past her and firing two more shots, according to the affidavit.

Nelonza Pugh calmly kept walking out of the front door leaving his four children in the house,” a deputy wrote in the affidavit.

The way I read that, it must have been a security camera in their own home.

Yeah, we have one and I forget it's there. I wonder if this murderer was thinking about his when he was killing his wife.

Latest posts

Back