• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mes-investigator-arrested-suspicion-rape.html
A Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy who investigates sex crimes has been arrested on suspicion of raping a 14-year-old girl whose case he was handling.

Neil Kimball, 45, was arrested on Friday following a lengthy investigation by the sheriff's criminal internal investigation bureau.

He is being held on $2 million bail after being booked for suspicion of rape by force and preventing or dissuading a victim from testifying.
6435466-6410765-image-m-11_1542736867220.jpg

Kimball, who has been with the department for 20 years, is accused of attacking the 14-year-old when he was investigating her case with the Special Victims Bureau.

The rape allegedly occurred in November last year in Ventura County.

It was uncovered after one of Kimball's colleagues was reviewing his cases when he took medical leave, Los Angeles County Sheriff Jim McDonnell told KABC.

Kimball, who has been off-duty due to medical leave since August, has been relived with out pay pending the investigation.

The department is currently reviewing roughly 300 cases that Kimball has investigated for the Special Victims Bureau.

Kimball was investigated back in 2009 after a woman complained to the sheriff's office that he had allegedly forced her to touch his genitals.

He was called to investigate a case at a Travel Inn and was questioning a group of women at the time, according to documents.

Prosecutors declined to charge him in that case because there was insufficient evidence.
[....]

Arraignment is next week.

He’s probably going to kill himself before justice is served

I doubt it ... his ego's way to big for that. Right now he is telling himself what a slut she is ...and how much she wanted it ... and that she raped HIM.
Post automatically merged:

He’s probably going to kill himself before justice is served

I doubt it ... his ego's way to big for that. Right now he is telling himself what a slut she is ...and how much she wanted it ... and that she raped HIM.

Come on Neil— the arraignment’s next week. Hurry up & eat your gun.

If I have to feed a guy to get him to work harder I might as well save up my Cool Whip $ and just buy a stellar sex toy LOL
Post automatically merged:

Men are just lazy sometimes lmao

90% of the women featured here should save their money and make the switch, because the worthless dicks they're settling for aren't doing them any good. Probably not even in the bedroom. They wouldn't have to waste their hard earned money or foodstamps on some selfish bastard.

Welcome to DD! Happy to have you, Angry!

90% of the women featured here should save their money and make the switch, because the worthless dicks they're settling for aren't doing them any good. Probably not even in the bedroom. They wouldn't have to waste their hard earned money or foodstamps on some selfish bastard.

Welcome to DD! Happy to have you, Angry!
Not the foodstamps!!! LOL.....and thanks! I'm trying to get used to the new format, i like it!

. A Los Angeles County sheriff’s sex crimes detective pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl in the Camarillo area in October 2017, prosecutors said.
[•••]

Kimball faces a maximum sentence of three years in state prison and must register as a sex offender, Koenig said.
Kimball’s defense attorney Doug Ridley declined to comment on the case.
Kimball was charged in November with forcible rape and dissuading a witness by force or threat. He initially pleaded not guilty.
His max is 3 years. It should have been much more.

Back